Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Rerolling newb Question, Back at D2 Again

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by rlorenz, Sep 25, 2006.

1. rlorenz

rlorenz IncGamers Member

Rerolling newb Question, Back at D2 Again

So I am playing Diablo2 again, I played those mmorgs for a year or two and it has just gotten lame, and i diablo has already been a fun game to play so i picked it up again.

I played before 1.10 came out, what is this about re rolling jewels and charms, how the heck do you do it. why do so many people want p gems now. what is the best ww sword gear that i should be looking for, and what should my base stats be, str,dec.etc.etc wise i know the skills already.

Any help would be appreciated

--R

2. seralph

seralph IncGamers Member

For rerolling a charm put it togheter with 3 p gems and cube it. The result is a charm with new mods. The itemlevel will remain.
    For skillers take the GC you find from act3 nightmare on and for 45 lifers you need so called Baal GC's

For a barb guide just check the sticky of the barbarian forum. Most of them have a lot of additional information beside suggsetions how to equip him and distribute skill and statpoints too.

3. SirDooFuss

SirDooFuss IncGamers Member

The only way know for sure an item is a Baal charm is to find it yourself (Nihlathek qualifies too) or see that the charm has a level requirement of 83 (usually on grand charms with 41+ life). Then, it can take a LOT of rolls to get something decent.

4. lagalot

lagalot IncGamers Member

Diablo grand charms also get the 41-45 life mod.If you can run Nihlathak for keys youll end up with plenty of grand charms for rolling,nice side bonus for key searching.