bruceAthor

Diabloii.Net Member
Rerolling GC's

Just rerolled a +45life GC from Nith.:grin:
Question, can I reroll something better? Like a +skill with +life...? Thanks

superjayson

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Rerolling GC's

GC's from baal and nith can be rerolled into a +1classskilltree with 45 life. so keep trying if you wish.

ps i think gc's from diablo you can too, but i cant remember so dont quote me on that.

Aien

Diabloii.Net Member

Having that +45 life on it does give it some trade value though if you so choose. Or you can keep rolling it as said. Hell Diablo grand charms do get the chance for 41-45 life, too.

superjayson

Diabloii.Net Member

Having that +45 life on it does give it some trade value though if you so choose.
good call. rerolling a +1 skill +40+ life is going to take lots of time and lots of pgems. if you have the wealth go for it, but +45life is proof that its from nith/baal/diablo and might be tradable for something worth while.

bruceAthor

Diabloii.Net Member

good call. rerolling a +1 skill +40+ life is going to take lots of time and lots of pgems. if you have the wealth go for it, but +45life is proof that its from nith/baal/diablo and might be tradable for something worth while.
I believe that I will hang to this one as is, at least for know. It took about 20 rolls to get the +45life, and with only about 12Pgems left it's likely wise to hang too.
Thanks for the feed back, cheers.

superjayson

Diabloii.Net Member

your choice, but dont expect to get a decent roll again with 12 pgems. ive seen people waste 100's of pgems rerolling gc's and have nothing to show for it.

Gaenor

Banned

GC's from baal and nith can be rerolled into a +1classskilltree with 45 life. so keep trying if you wish.

ps i think gc's from diablo you can too, but i cant remember so dont quote me on that.
I believed it was only possible to get a skiller with 45L just from Baal, not Nitha. I guess i was wrong. :awe:

EDIT: I did once rerolled a gc from baal hell with 940 pgems.. it went into a fire skiller 42L. What about enjoyment! :smiley:

Last edited:

bruceAthor

Diabloii.Net Member

your choice, but dont expect to get a decent roll again with 12 pgems. ive seen people waste 100's of pgems rerolling gc's and have nothing to show for it.
Thats what I meant. I will not push my luck with this charm, sounds like one to hold on to.