Rerolling charms

HardyTarget

Diabloii.Net Member
Agateryon said:
I have a question.. should i reroll grand charms from hell cow (lvl86 iirc)
In my opinion : yes.
I reroll them as well because they're easy to get, I often get up to 3-4 on one cowrun.
I believe you can roll ~ 30 life skiller with those.

MrNuby

Diabloii.Net Member
you can roll 40 life IIRC. >40 requires baal GC's.

EDIT: From Arreat:
Vita +36-50 Life Large Charms(77)[36-40](91)[41-45](110)[46-50]

Superhal

Diabloii.Net Member
i would say no, as those are so common you can just wait for the next one. i only reroll baal or nithalak charms.

HardyTarget

Diabloii.Net Member
Joch said:
agree with superhal
only baal, nihi & diablo CAN provide good charms
Depends on your definition of "good".
If you want perfect charms, obviously the baal charms are the way to go.
However, getting those cool charms usually takes a lot of rolling.
Once you hit the jackpot, it's pretty cool. :D

Agateryon

Diabloii.Net Member
ill try to kill diablo with my lvl 85 hammerdin to get a charm from him then. don´t wanna spend a um rune to get a baal charm..

level your hammerdin up to 90 and give baal a try. i'm not sure what his drop rate is on gc but it seems pretty high. i usually get one every 30 runs or so.

alexzed

Diabloii.Net Member
Skumhesten said:
To get a 41+ life skiller can take alot of rolls. Spend ~600 to get a light42
CAN take ~600 rolls. Or like my third roll today (first was Warcry with +3 dex) and +1 Bow & XBow with 44 life...

I'd really say that sticking with Baal charms (D,N etc) is the only way to go now. People are really holding out for the high life charms...

bobmarley

Diabloii.Net Member
Say I find Baal GC's. How many times can I reroll it before it becomes defective. Once or as many times I want?

Agateryon

Diabloii.Net Member
bobmarley said:
Say I find Baal GC's. How many times can I reroll it before it becomes defective. Once or as many times I want?
as many as u want, the ilvl of the charm will always be 99

my strategy on baal charms is roll them until you get something worth mal or better. if you can't use it, then rade it. i get more baal gcs than i have pgems to roll them anyway, so no point holding out for a 40+ life when you get something decent.

Agateryon

Diabloii.Net Member
FreezerBurn said:
my strategy on baal charms is roll them until you get something worth mal or better. if you can't use it, then rade it. i get more baal gcs than i have pgems to roll them anyway, so no point holding out for a 40+ life when you get something decent.
if i have spent more than 60 pgems and what i get is worth mal, id keep it to roll again, since that would´ve just be a waste in pgems ;)

Agateryon said:
if i have spent more than 60 pgems and what i get is worth mal, id keep it to roll again, since that would´ve just be a waste in pgems ;)

i find more baal charms than i can roll anyway, so i end up trading some for um. so if i get a mal out of it, i'll trade it and roll the next one. even if you don't find that many baal charms, you could trade it for mal and buy another for um.