rerolling charms

shyflyrebelguy

Diabloii.Net Member
rerolling charms

I finally got my hands on a baal gc. After about 80 pgems I rolled a light skiller with 30 life. I know that is pretty good, but should I reroll it since it is capable of much better or just hold onto it?
 

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
Hold on to it...just because it's not perfect doesn't mean it's no good....If you only used 80 Pgems and got this beauty you're actually quite lucky...Try to get another Grand charm from Baal and reroll that...+1lightning skills and +30 life is very very good. It's a keeper.
 

shyflyrebelguy

Diabloii.Net Member
That's what I thought. I was planning to make a light sorc soon anyway. And after I reroll 10 light charms with 31+ life, that's when I'll reroll this charm(LOL like that will ever happen).
 

Decebal

Diabloii.Net Member
Thats a nice roll! Keep the charm!

I too rolled a nice GC...but it came with as +1 to shapeshift and +43 life!!! :p To bad it wasnt a palacombat skiller! I would have been uber rich!

Keep all Baal gc u find and reroll them! You might be surprised one day from a good roll

@Chimaira - Silver pal and over 800 posts in almost 2 months! Not bad not bad! :D

/Dec
 

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
Decebal said:
@Chimaira - Silver pal and over 800 posts in almost 2 months! Not bad not bad! :D
Thanks I try my best...how about becoming a Pal...Pindle will drop Windforce everytime:)

I have a Paladin +Combat skills +45 life grand charm....got it from the chest behind Mephisto in 1.09...
 

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Anything which can buy you a new Baal GC plus something being worth more than the efforts for trading the item is worth keeping, of course. Your lightning skiller is worth far more than a Baal GC, so keep it.

Chimaira said:
Thanks I try my best...how about becoming a Pal...Pindle will drop Windforce everytime:)
That's right. My characters have never been as rich as in this season and it's the first season I started being a silver pal. Believe it or not: I found 3 perfect Mara's, 2 Vex runes and made a perfect HotO. That's no rhetorical exaggeration ! Luck is smiling on you if you are a pal ;)
 

thegiantturtle

Diabloii.Net Member
trainspotter said:
Sorry I'm new to this...

how do you reroll a charm?
Cube Recipe: 3 perfect gems + charm = new charm of same ilvl.

If you want to understand more about ilvl and what charms to reroll, I suggest you search the General Strategy and Statistics forums.
(The Search button is located on the bar below the current location bar)
 

trainspotter

Diabloii.Net Member
thegiantturtle said:
Cube Recipe: 3 perfect gems + charm = new charm of same ilvl.

If you want to understand more about ilvl and what charms to reroll, I suggest you search the General Strategy and Statistics forums.
(The Search button is located on the bar below the current location bar)
should they be 3 of the same gems or any gems?
 

ZoeS

Diabloii.Net Member
trainspotter said:
should they be 3 of the same gems or any gems?
The 3 gems must be ruby, saphire and skull, and in that order when you place them into the cube. Wait no, I am just kidding.

Any gems (yep even those silly skulls) will do.
 

Decebal

Diabloii.Net Member
Chimaira said:
Thanks I try my best...how about becoming a Pal...Pindle will drop Windforce everytime:)

I have a Paladin +Combat skills +45 life grand charm....got it from the chest behind Mephisto in 1.09...
OK of course he will drop a WF...maybe 3 Maras like Krischan got to... ;)

Nice pala combat but its 1.09 and and its in nonladder if u still have it... ;) I thought u couldnt find 1+skiller and +40 life in the game...but maybe that was possible in 1.09...didnt play 1.09 so much so i dont know!

/Dec
 

TheSpeaker

Diabloii.Net Member
ZoeS said:
The 3 gems must be ruby, saphire and skull, and in that order when you place them into the cube. Wait no, I am just kidding.

Any gems (yep even those silly skulls) will do.

Let's burn those ptopaz! Lol, but what is Baal gc? :)
 
Top