Reroll or not?

kalvydas

Diabloii.Net Member
Reroll or not?

have two questions:
1) I made Faith in a GMB(+3 skills) and got: +1skill/14 Fanat. Should I remake it hoping for +2 skills/14-15fanat?
2) Found superior (+15ED), nonetheral 6os Berseker Axe- what RW is this axe good to make?

thx

MaleProz

Diabloii.Net Member
1: not really sure, if its for personal use 1+ isnt gonna make much difference, if your planning to trade it and have the wealth to reroll then do so...

2: That axe is perfect for Last wish. :grin:

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
1. It depends. If it's for a strafer and you care about effictive investions of resources, the low roll won't matter, as only L12 fanaticism would force you to get another 5%IAS for strafe breakpoints. The skills bonus is rather unimportant for strafers as well.

However, you should consider to reroll it shortly before the ladder resets, as the difference between a low and a high Faith bow is probably far greater on non-ladder and because the bow might be worth more than the runes you are going to destroy, at least on US East.

If you want a perfect bow, no matter what it costs, get a 4 socket one with +3 to bow skills, 15%ed and perhaps even +3 ar. That's a bow you reroll endlessly until it's perfect :wink3:

2. See above.

kalvydas

Diabloii.Net Member
thx,
i remade faith yesterday: 3/2/15 (perfect), so it costed me 4hrs not counting GMB price (i found it)