repost of pk-ing library

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fompe

Diabloii.Net Member
Was wonding if CB is any good in LLD/Pking. Knowing that it takes off 1/10 in PvP...and guessing that most of my victims will be around 300hp...so probably around +30 dmg on the initial hit. Doesn't seem to be worth it?

PhatTrumpet

Diabloii.Net Member
It would be decent I guess, but there really aren't any good sources of CB at low lvls. Crushflange is the first that comes to mind, but it's way too slow.

Baranor

Diabloii.Net Member
assassin kicker with entire clegs set: fast and has CB and slow and KB... kick someone into a wall and they'll never leave. Note that htis doesnt stand a chance against a serious dueller, but I've mangled quite a few people with that in the beginning of 1.10.

brualness

Banned
whats the pont to going killing player thats are not got all the stuff on yes wow u lot are so hard ><

find duels u noobs!!!!

HelzCaretaker

Diabloii.Net Member
brualness said:
whats the pont to going killing player thats are not got all the stuff on yes wow u lot are so hard ><

find duels u noobs!!!!
Find me someone to duel and I might stop pking people like you. Nah not even that would stop me.

Next time you want to make a sentence, consult your 5th grade grammar book, it might give you some helpful tips.

Full_Circle

Diabloii.Net Member
HelzCaretaker said:
Next time you want to make a sentence, consult your 5th grade grammar book, it might give you some helpful tips.
Bah... when you insult someone's grammar, you need to spell it grammer, or it just doesn't work.

On a slightly more serious note. "Go find duels?" That's exactly what legit PKing is. Finding duels. Duel games can be extremely boring. If you only have one dueler, and you are somewhat selective in what you duel (no auto-losses, please), you can easily sit in "duel games" for hours and never get a duel. PKing is just looking for duels in another place.

And to answer an earlier quesion, the main reason you see PKs at such low levels is because people who don't know PVP well tend to underestimate low levels. The lower level the PK, the higher the chance the target will accept the impromptu duel. The response that the person who's trying to PK you is generally looking for when you hostile them is "LOL!" If you think they're so low they can't hurt you, you won't leave the game... you may even challenge them. Either way, you have effectively accepted the challenge, and the duel is on.

HelzCaretaker

Diabloii.Net Member
I said grammer not spelling :tongue:

anyways its not a duel when they don't have a chance to fight back. My 16 charger is a prime example, its just stupidity that they didn't go to town or were prepared for me when I arrived. On the other hand if they actually try to take you on then it is a duel.

Oh and to be technical pk = player killer, even a dueler is a player killer.

On the duel game note, I have made duel games stayed in there for hours and had people join and I got zero duels the entire time. Either they know my reputation or are a bunch of gawkers.

Tai.

Diabloii.Net Member
btw guys, grammar is the correct spelling.

just thought i should say something before helz went home and cried himself to sleep.

cheers
-tai

Baranor

Diabloii.Net Member
brualness said:

find duels u noobs!!!!
Food should not speak. Food should be silent, or scream in terror. Silly food.

ThomasThomasTom

Diabloii.Net Member
NOt Smart?

KINGSPADE said:
im new here guys n i play uswest...i liked seein all these wonderfall pkers helpin each other 1 but 1 comment.. we r kinda hurtin ourselfs here..for instance.. before when i made my tele necs NO one knew bout them n i got 30+ears a day...lately everyone seems to know..maby postin the 1337 builds here isnt such a good idea ^^..juss a thought
Honestly if you are talking Legit Pk and not a hacker attacker, then posting builds or strategy to pking is not really going to be seen by the majority of peeps pked.And the ones that do see it are already well aware of what to look for and be warry of. That simple the only thing hurting the Pkers is the tppk,ers looking to pk for the quick kill sans the hunt.Thats where the majority of the disrespect comes from.:scratch:

Parsnips

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm not really concearned with the fact if people are ready to defend themselves when I'm pk'ing. All I'm thinking is ears and what's the fastest way to get a lot of them. Does a lion stop to think if a gazelle is ready to be chased so they can get a head start? If people are playing pubby, pk'ing is a fact of life and it's tough out there. They should be appreciative that they're getting pk'ed at low lvls instead of high ones. Most people in higher lvls are on guard, I know if any of us were playing pub high lvls, we're always sniffing out every char that enters a game. Pk's in high lvls are mostly tppks and have no nads, if they're not then good for you. It's a learned tactic that we for the most part have all gone through. It's the circle of life so TS if you don't like it get used to it cause we're not going away. Make your chars better, stronger, and get you head in the game.

Sorry for the rant :rolleyes:

Regicide

Diabloii.Net Member
Before I got heavy into tppk, I did get one godly kill:

[link deleted - don't post links to another forum, let alone the cheating hacking forum such as that! BAD BAD BAD - ZappaFan]
http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showtopic=3866256&f=102
That guy was probably half asleep. Lol, all he wanted was to trade for an Arachnid Mesh. And I ruined his night with my PvM farcast zon. Though I am sure he could have killed me in 1 hit if he had hit me.

Josiphos

Diabloii.Net Member
Before I got heavy into tppk, I did get one godly kill:

That guy was probably half asleep. Lol, all he wanted was to trade for an Arachnid Mesh. And I ruined his night with my PvM farcast zon. Though I am sure he could have killed me in 1 hit if he had hit me.
Well I've read through most of this trash, and I have to say its pretty pathetic. Do you have any idea how much anguish you caused to that person?

Wow...you killed off someone's hardwork and effort just to be spiteful.

Yeah, yeah I can hear the replies now: "LOL, STFU noobz deserve to die I am the greatest"

I pity you.

Someday someone in real life is going to hurt you this way...think of your d2 JSP bragging posts then.

In the meantime, try getting past my password protected game Moron.

Kombat Wombat

Diabloii.Net Member
Well I've read through most of this trash, and I have to say its pretty pathetic. Do you have any idea how much anguish you caused to that person?

Wow...you killed off someone's hardwork and effort just to be spiteful.

Yeah, yeah I can hear the replies now: "LOL, STFU noobz deserve to die I am the greatest"

I pity you.

Someday someone in real life is going to hurt you this way...think of your d2 JSP bragging posts then.

In the meantime, try getting past my password protected game Moron.
My thoughts exactly Josiphos.

If you show this kind of disregard for other people's feelings, even in a game, then I have good guess on how you behave in real life.

But hey, most people these days lack respect and intelligence altogether, so go ahead, be a jackass, no one's stopping you. Your stupidity is your own punishment.

Oh and if anyone is offended by what I've said, don't bother with a reply. I won't waste any more of my time in a thread that breeds kids who don't know the difference between their thumbs and their dicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.