repost of pk-ing library

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaRulez

Diabloii.Net Member
well maybe some of u know who i am .. hope i won't recieve many flames for posting and stuff ..
anyway this is my low lvl bowazon :
Version 1. - lvl 20
Rogues bow(nef) + twitch + bloodfist, angelic amu + rings, mask sok 3 p saphire ( u need lots of mana for multi)
str for equip rest in dex
0 vita since this is not a dueler just pker
skills : max multi for the lvl , 1 in guided, rest in critical strike
ATTENTION This char has very low dmg with this equip .. i use it for tppk and legit pking with my enchanter on the game
Version 2. - lvl 21
Rogues bow(15 max) + twitch(15 max) + bloodfist, angelic amu + rings , mask 45 max, ck boots, on switch BSoD sok eld + gravespine (10 dex) for max block, 36 sc's with 3 max <- !
this version doesn't require chanter on game but ure dmg is not that impressive. The ias (50 - bow, 20 - armor, 10 - gloves) makes u shoot guideds very very fast :p
skills : max ga, as much as u can in cs
when dueling melee chars use switch (75% block) get some distance , switch, shoot :)
gl all these 2 builds brought me many ears :)

-BM-vaRulez

VaRulez

Diabloii.Net Member
and about the tele necro .. i just built one with some changes
equip :
-Peasant crown sok pruby
-Viper 34 sok pruby
-Gravespine
-BSoD sok eld
-Bloodfist
-String
-Angelic jewlery (life+dex)
-Ck boots
-on switch tele staff
the point is that with just 15-20 points in dex u get 75% block @ lvl 24-29
it's really nice when u duel chargers :) u tele in them and they keep charging in skellys..
and another thing .. my merc uses eth insight partizan + 60 max dmg armor + 2 p amethyst helm .. pwnz ;)
-BM-vaRulez

nobledarkmoon

Diabloii.Net Member
PKing is just apart of the D2 world

i am not trying to defend pkers, but there are no new pk builds out there.
it can also be used on how to id how a would be pker works as well.

if you ain`t carefull in hc, you will die alot of times to pkers

example:
if you are in an area and a necro sends a spirit or 2 in your direction and there are no monsters, think that it could be a tppk attempt and make a tp yourself and go to town.

don`t bother complaining about being nieve and expecting that everything will always be friendly in games, they won`t, you will get idiots, tryhards, and wanna bees, some of the pkers can actually duel as well, but alot of the vets would of quit from the game by now. so i assume alot of the pkers are just zombies read a guide get the gear and say i am a godly pker.

pkers that will accept a duel challange and can duel well will get respect from me, wannabees on the other hand are all talk and can`t back things up and are nothing without there hacks.

if you are serious on not getting pked, make private games and just play with a few friends.

i guess you were never around when pkers were using drop hack in 09, now that was a real disadvantage to all legit players.

atmosphere

Diabloii.Net Member
OT:

I've never really tried HC but isn't palyer killing there somethign that the majority of players are against? Isn't it really just runing other peopls fun?
Just curious :).

atmo

stevethatsmyname

Diabloii.Net Member
atmosphere said:
OT:

I've never really tried HC but isn't palyer killing there somethign that the majority of players are against? Isn't it really just runing other peopls fun?

atmo
it's fun.

and you dont seem to realize how easy it is to escape someone who hostiled you. Either save +exit or town portal, either work just as well.

The only PK who are hard to escape are those who use hacks.

NEURO_CKY

Diabloii.Net Member
VaRulez said:
.. i use it for tppk and legit pking with my enchanter on the game

-BM-vaRulez

Am i the only one that noticed this remark?? seems more and more kids are trying to pimp there hacks. also seems like everyone and there mom is a script kiddie these days, while everyone one else that is LEGIT just gets more and more laid back by al this pathetic hacking going on around them.

iether way this is a legit forum, so i thought i would bring this quote up, since it seems it went unnoticed thus far.

CampKillYourself

Cry Off Gunslinger

Diabloii.Net Member
NEURO_CKY said:
Am i the only one that noticed this remark?? seems more and more kids are trying to pimp there hacks. also seems like everyone and there mom is a script kiddie these days, while everyone one else that is LEGIT just gets more and more laid back by al this pathetic hacking going on around them.

iether way this is a legit forum, so i thought i would bring this quote up, since it seems it went unnoticed thus far.

CampKillYourself
How can you know for sure this is hacking? Two comps, w/ two legit copies of D2 is NOT hacking.

If you're are a pker running around HC for the sole purpose of ruining a player's fun, I'd expect nothing less than you requiring a crutch like needing your enchanter to back you up. Like there is anything remotely 'honorable' about pking. :rolleyes:

rettet181

Diabloii.Net Member
What ever happened to "finishing" this topic and putting it into some sort of guide? There's a lot of very valuable information here, and it's hard to locate. Maybe we should put it all together, create a new topic, and start modifying with the new information we have. It shouldn't take too long.

I'd do it myself, but I don't think I have quite the experience needed for this sort of project. I usually focus on levels 9-15, so the higher levels are beyond my knowlage.

Tool_Master

Diabloii.Net Member
Cry Off Gunslinger said:
How can you know for sure this is hacking? Two comps, w/ two legit copies of D2 is NOT hacking.

If you're are a pker running around HC for the sole purpose of ruining a player's fun, I'd expect nothing less than you requiring a crutch like needing your enchanter to back you up. Like there is anything remotely 'honorable' about pking. :rolleyes:
He was referring to the fact that that poster said he used TPPK which is a hack, and a very lame one at that. There's no need for us to start the whole "omg pkers are noobs why kill ppl" arguement, if you want to read about it go look at some previous posts made by people in this forum. It seems like nearly every second post there seems to be someone who starts this same arguement...

Cry Off Gunslinger

Diabloii.Net Member
Tool_Master said:
He was referring to the fact that that poster said he used TPPK which is a hack, and a very lame one at that. There's no need for us to start the whole "omg pkers are noobs why kill ppl" arguement, if you want to read about it go look at some previous posts made by people in this forum. It seems like nearly every second post there seems to be someone who starts this same arguement...
Gotcha. I just reread the quote again, and missed the 'tppk' part. I would edit my post if I could. I still stand by my statement that pking is dishonorable, but hacking to do it is despicable. It truly makes you wonder how pathetic those players must be in real life. They probably cheat their baby sister to win at CandyLand too.

Tai.

Diabloii.Net Member
Leave the goddamn horse alone, it stopped moving years ago...

2 posts and he's already trying to start a flamewar.

I say when/if we see Zappa again we ask him to delete everything from this thread except the actual builds, if we could get this up as an actual guide that'd be great, i'll make a nice sized addition in a couple days.

Cheers
-Tai

Oloden

Diabloii.Net Member
atmosphere said:
OT:

atmo
yes but obviously the people who post on these (hcfourms) are for it but hte majority of sc and hc bnet are against it imho

razuel

Diabloii.Net Member
Don't you guys feel bad at all when you kill people's characters that they spent so much time on?

Tai.

Diabloii.Net Member
I come running into your world, tell you I'm going to hunt you, then set off an alarm that Ray Charles could see and have to sit around and wait while you could be exiting.
Every time you leave town you're risking your character for a little bit more exp, the only difference is in this case, you're at the disadvantage.

Cheers
-Tai

Baranor

Diabloii.Net Member
mmm ya just a short lill addition...

Basher zon.

Just get a pike with bash charges, as high as possible... smack lots of pts into crit, and lots into dodge, max dam gear etc yadda yadda. Bash is clvl 14 for a zon. Go out and bash people, with a semi-decent hit you should do about 150-200 PvP and KB, hugely amusing to use. People tend to scream when you bash em.

Then again, any jabber with a pike will pwn you for what she's worth as Jab does the trick uninterruptable. Jabbers with a pike are more fun ^_^.

Same lines different trick is the sacabarbie, max out the wepaon mastery for the sac charges that you have and sac away. If ya do a critical its bye-bye. Its basically a sacadin with a little less in the dam department but more in the life department.

Hey anyone know if charged items count as finisher moves for a sin? If they do, try a saca-ts sin.... with level 9 sac charges it might actually be so painfull that you can 1-hit people with a level 14 sin. Thats another 450% ED added to your TS for a BIG ouch. Dunno if itll work though.

Seriously? Apart from tricks with charges, I doubt there are any builds left. We've had em.

Tai.

Diabloii.Net Member
I had a friend who tried a Blaze sorc for facing chargers...

He thought he could get them to namelock him and then just run.
It wasn't pretty.

Cheers
-Tai

Matt

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
I think I'm going to try and make some vllder/pkers with some of the more interesting builds, see how that works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.