Reporting someone using mh

zirilion

Diabloii.Net Member
Reporting someone using mh

Hey all,

well I found a guy who uses mh :p and he really annoyed me off so is there anyway o report him to blizz?

I took a screenshot of his acc name if thats of any help

zirilion

Diabloii.Net Member
well im gonna try reporting anyway.

i have a couple of other screens of people actually admitting that they use it.. and then showing the way to get to whatever place..

there was one i missed with someone in a tradegame offering to dupe items. the guy showed 6 exactly the same staffs whith exactly the same mods.. then he spammed a whole load which made me squelch him. shame i forgot to screen it all

Z-Suijin

Diabloii.Net Member
It is a shame blizzard does not do anything anymore. Sometimes i think it would be nice to pay a few dollars to have to game 100% legit.

Z-Suijin

IntelligentX

Diabloii.Net Member
A few dollars?
WoW can still got more income than Diablo 2, and I think Diablo 2 is a old game that is hard to cover the exploits up, so it is not surprised blizzard will more or less abandon Diablo2 IMO.

zirilion

Diabloii.Net Member
They gambled on WoW and they won. Guild Wars and Everquest came out at approximatly the same time.
The next Ultima Online was due out as well but EA games had to close the project as just too many games of the same type came out at the same time.
Its not really that surprising that they dont look after Diablo anymore as they want to get the people over to WoW

papajustify

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey all,

well I found a guy who uses mh :p and he really annoyed me off so is there anyway o report him to blizz?

I took a screenshot of his acc name if thats of any help
leave the policing to the police, look at all this useless trouble you are going through to get this guy. Except for being annoyed in that one game, whats this guy done to you?
Forget it, leave it alone, and just go back to playing instead of trying to ruin someones day!!

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
They gambled on WoW and they won. Guild Wars and Everquest came out at approximatly the same time.
The next Ultima Online was due out as well but EA games had to close the project as just too many games of the same type came out at the same time.
Its not really that surprising that they dont look after Diablo anymore as they want to get the people over to WoW
Yes, but there are many D2 players that would happily pay to be on a hack/dupe free server.

papajustify said:
leave the policing to the police, look at all this useless trouble you are going through to get this guy. Except for being annoyed in that one game, whats this guy done to you?
Forget it, leave it alone, and just go back to playing instead of trying to ruin someones day!!
ZOMG HACKAR!!! BANZZZZ!!!

zirilion

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes, but there are many D2 players that would happily pay to be on a hack/dupe free server.
I agree with that.

considering that that we still have to pay for getting the cd-keys they could at least make a ladder reset every year :O (put a program that does it)

MapleBarb

Diabloii.Net Member
I agree with that.

considering that that we still have to pay for getting the cd-keys they could at least make a ladder reset every year :O (put a program that does it)
you can come up with your own ladder reset every day if you want. Simply start a char up and play it untwinked.