Repopulating the Forum

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Repopulating the Forum

Well the world needs repopulating after the apocolypse. With which OTF poster do you plan on repopulating it with, and why?

I vote PLF. I bet he's the kind of guy that will try anything...once. :love:

Pierrot le Fou

Diabloii.Net Member
AeroJonesy said:
Well the world needs repopulating after the apocolypse. With which OTF poster do you plan on repopulating it with, and why?

I vote PLF. I bet he's the kind of guy that will try anything...once. :love:
Sorry Aero, I'm already taken by Steel. And I'll usually try it twice...

...once when I'm drunk, and once when I sober up and forgot that I tried it.

LunarSolaris

Diabloii.Net Member
Since we're talking about repopulation here... I'm going to have to go with Anakahahahahahahahaha......

.... mostly because he made sweet, sweet love to me one night and I've never forgotten him since then. ;)

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
I am the ultimate in spamtastic, you're just like that creep that sticks to my head and eats parasites, delicious parasites, leave some for me you jerk!

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Canadia142 said:
Aero, I'm still up for grabs...... Your lookin mighty fine in that black and white robe baby.
*Grabs Canadia and takes him to his chambers*

Guess what I'm wearing underneath?

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
speaking of sexy avatars, I never wanted to bring this up... but does any single person on this forum know who the **** my 'tar is?

Anakha1

Banned
LunarSolaris said:
Since we're talking about repopulation here... I'm going to have to go with Anakahahahahahahahaha......

.... mostly because he made sweet, sweet love to me one night and I've never forgotten him since then. ;)
Not many people ever can... but don't worry, you'll get used to the burning sensation in time.