Replace my botd for last wish

Freezing Rain

Diabloii.Net Member
Replace my botd for last wish

I got one, should i do it? It's a 365% eBotdz (Soon to be replaced by a 395% eBotdz) and i'm not sure. I'm getting this lastwish for NL stuff so price is not an issue, any thoughts?

Raistlin_Majere

Diabloii.Net Member
In my opinion Last Wish is more for style points :cool:
I dont have 1 (I'm poor :( ) but I suggest getting grief instead (and if price is not an issue get a perfect one :eek: )

SweetSorcie

Diabloii.Net Member
dude

dude i got grief and i'm quite happy. i was astonished.

i have a grief pb but i've heard that you can use Zweihander for good results too.

the grief pb beserks like crazy too. so damn fast. and the avg damage is well over 400

and the best part -- phase blades are indestructable so no repair costs. LOL
my fortitude is non-superior so repair costs are low on that, and my stormshield is indestructable too. ;)

newerest

Diabloii.Net Member
SweetSorcie said:
i have a grief pb but i've heard that you can use Zweihander for good results too.
Because they are range 3 and need low str and dex.

Last wish is really just for style points, like stated before.

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
I honestly wouldnt use lastwish right now. Greif just is the best 1 handed weapon I have seen so far.

lothars

Diabloii.Net Member
I disagree I mean Grief is great and definitly handy but I prefer Last Wish just because damn it's amazing

it's all good though

yahtsee.com

Diabloii.Net Member
grief has ias and already quick in a phase, lastwish not that good on barb cause u gotta switch gear for ias gear.

luis19

Diabloii.Net Member
wrong.
lastwish is useless on a barb unless u wanna play around with phaseblades. good luck killing anyone good.

grief zerker/beast zerker is the best combo

if ur 1 handed, grief is still better.
if ur a sword barb and cant use beast, i suggest u remake.

Omikron8

Diabloii.Net Member
for whirlwind last wish is a joke due to no speed

also might aura on item is obsolete due to might mercs

Mastashanglang

Diabloii.Net Member
RetroStar said:
Grief all the way. I still need one.
good Grief, my Grandfather's Last Wish was Death. The Breath of the Dying spells Doom only to be spoken by Beasts and Dragons.

With such Chaos and Exile, Faith is our only hope...

Seek out the Phoenix and place a Stone on the Ice. A Spirit will come forth. No, this is not a Dream. But everything is so White you say. It is your Pride that you see..

you like my usage of runewords? lol

XDoomasX

Diabloii.Net Member
Mastashanglang said:
good Grief, my Grandfather's Last Wish was Death. The Breath of the Dying spells Doom only to be spoken by Beasts and Dragons.

Seek out the Phoenix and place a Stone on the Ice. A Spirit will come forth. No, this is not a Dream. But everything is so White you say. It is your Pride that you see..

Good one ;)

luis19

Diabloii.Net Member
Mastashanglang said:

just for that i hate u:lol: