Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Repair costs on elite runewords in 1.10

Discussion in 'Theorycrafting and Statistics' started by bitterbeerface, Feb 9, 2004.

1. bitterbeerface

bitterbeerface IncGamers Member

Repair costs on elite runewords in 1.10

I've been pondering a Doom/Beast axe barb, but if it'd cost me 100K to repair weapons without any Rals floating around, it might not be worth it... in 1.09, I had a Silence Zerker which would get damned spendy to repair... anyone have an elite runeword got an estimate of repair costs?

2. dirtynegr0

dirtynegr0 IncGamers Member

my doom zerk repairs with 20k gold full repair... not too bad, I dump in money from my mf necro.

3. puckalicious

puckalicious IncGamers Member

I was worried about the same thing but it's not a big deal unless the base item is superior. I have superior call to arms that costs just under a million gold to repair fully! I just keep lots of rals around, no big deal. I can usually go for 10-15 baal runs before needing repair.

4. Ravenforce3

Ravenforce3 IncGamers Member

I have a Beast Cadeceus on my paladin and it costs upwards of 40k each time to repair. Not bad, considering it'd be a LOT more if I used the Grizzly charges. It seems like it loses durabilty faster than most weapons (maybe it's because it's a blunt item? I also have had this problem with Baranars and various Honor blunt weaponry.)

5. ubernuber

ubernuber Banned

Does the quality of the item that it is made in matter? Like normal, exceptional, and elite?

I heard that a superior dusk shroud costs 4000 per durability. Wonder how it is on a superior breat palte.

6. ubernuber

ubernuber Banned

20k is nothing. any elite item is like 35k.

7. ubernuber

ubernuber Banned

Does the quality of the item that it is made in matter for superior? Like normal, exceptional, and elite?

I heard that a superior dusk shroud costs 4000 per durability. Wonder how it is on a superior breat palte.