Repair costs on elite runewords in 1.10

bitterbeerface

Diabloii.Net Member
Repair costs on elite runewords in 1.10

I've been pondering a Doom/Beast axe barb, but if it'd cost me 100K to repair weapons without any Rals floating around, it might not be worth it... in 1.09, I had a Silence Zerker which would get damned spendy to repair... anyone have an elite runeword got an estimate of repair costs?

puckalicious

Diabloii.Net Member
I was worried about the same thing but it's not a big deal unless the base item is superior. I have superior call to arms that costs just under a million gold to repair fully! I just keep lots of rals around, no big deal. I can usually go for 10-15 baal runs before needing repair.

Ravenforce3

Diabloii.Net Member
I have a Beast Cadeceus on my paladin and it costs upwards of 40k each time to repair. Not bad, considering it'd be a LOT more if I used the Grizzly charges. It seems like it loses durabilty faster than most weapons (maybe it's because it's a blunt item? I also have had this problem with Baranars and various Honor blunt weaponry.)

ubernuber

Banned
puckalicious said:
I was worried about the same thing but it's not a big deal unless the base item is superior. I have superior call to arms that costs just under a million gold to repair fully! I just keep lots of rals around, no big deal. I can usually go for 10-15 baal runs before needing repair.
Does the quality of the item that it is made in matter? Like normal, exceptional, and elite?

I heard that a superior dusk shroud costs 4000 per durability. Wonder how it is on a superior breat palte.

ubernuber

Banned
Does the quality of the item that it is made in matter for superior? Like normal, exceptional, and elite?

I heard that a superior dusk shroud costs 4000 per durability. Wonder how it is on a superior breat palte.