Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Remember those no life people... Yeah those people... ifra

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Dracoy, Mar 15, 2004.

1. Dracoy

Dracoy IncGamers Member

Remember those no life people... Yeah those people...

Today i saw a lvl 43 zon in hell picking up all the gold after i kill people. Since no one got like gold the zon kept picking up like 100s and 300 piles of gold...

reminds me of those lvl 8 chars inehll that would steal ur gold in 1.09 in duel games.

Its kinda sad if u think about it. In the time they spent stealing gold they could of been making a good char that could of picked up items and sold to vendors for even more gold and faster profit.

Its sad seeing those pathetic people playing the game like that... How do they live without such pathetic practices...

Any instance u guys see as sad as those? :cheesy:

2. Xenon[XoA]

Xenon[XoA] Banned

I don't think you should assume they have no life...
    But it is a waste of time. I got on this morning, saw a guy in useast-6 spamming for free accounts, left 2h later, he was still there. So I asked him if he really expected to get a free account. He replied "its worth a try"... but it doesn't seem like it.

Kinda like asking for a gold-plated cement truck...

3. SnowDrake

SnowDrake IncGamers Member

You know that gold is shared between the members of a party right...? He was probably trying to be helpful....

4. Dredd

Dredd D3 Off Topic Moderator

Leechers in Baal runs annoy me for some reason, especially when the leechers are melee characters. I realize that their mere presence bumps up the xp the whole party gains, but the fact that these turds also love to duck out from behind the pillars to pick up goodies while the rest of us are busy killing and taking the risks disgusts me.

It further annoys me when I see barb leechers who are in their high-80s -- they won't even help out with their war cries. My werewolf may be level 94, but he is still fragile in certain situations -- especially if he is forced to tank alone. In spite of that, I stand right in the center of the minion's spawn point and do my best to shield the casters and keep everything within the radius of the meteors/blizzards.

I can remember one day where we had three barbs, all near my own level. While I served as the only tank in the party, these barbs just hid off to the side and leeched. How lame. :grrr:

5. Dracoy

Dracoy IncGamers Member

Im talking pvp games not pvm games... yeah..