Remember me!

masterazn

Banned
Remember me!

Well, it seems that since the forums moved to dii.net, the damn thing won't "remember me". I check it and it's all okay for a while. But then, when I open tabs for the different threads, I seem to get logged out again. Is anyone having this problem? How can I fix this? It's really irritating to have to login again and again.

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, looks like we found one person who isn't cool.. Seriously I'm not having any problems at all.

I think there are still some bugs to be worked out. Be patient and I suspect Rush'll have things back up to speed here shortly. The good news is that the pages load a zillion times faster now than they used to, at least for me.

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
DrunkCajun said:
I think there are still some bugs to be worked out. Be patient and I suspect Rush'll have things back up to speed here shortly. The good news is that the pages load a zillion times faster now than they used to, at least for me.
I don't know if this has happened to you guys. But another reason for my double posting, is that sometimes it won't let me edit my posts, I click the edit button, and it leads me to a "page cannot be displayed" page. That happens like 95% of the time.

Any ideas?

masterazn

Banned
I don't know about page loading but....oh well, it works for me now anyway. But how come it works for some and not others? Kinda weird...

EDIT! I CAN EDIT! BAHAHHA! EAT THAT NEWMAN!

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
masterazn said:
I don't know about page loading but....oh well, it works for me now anyway. But how come it works for some and not others? Kinda weird...
Exactly, I'm curious to find out about why I can't edit the majority of my posts.

~Kazama Fury~

Diabloii.Net Member
I think it works for everyone except for Newman, 95% of the time. So it makes you wonder. :uhhuh:

Masterazn, I've had similar problems before, try cleaning out all of your cookies. Then try again.

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
masterazn said:
You're just jealous he's gonna overtake you soon.
No, I'm being serious. If I could take a video of it, I would. But I don't have a video camera handy.

Well, here's the strange thing. I usually post at work, because I have free time and what not, and it usually doesn't allow me to edit. Although, if I go on the forums at home, which I rarely do because I'm busy I can edit just fine. Any ideas?

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
You got served

Hmmm...your server may have some limitations on what you can see on the site (at school, I can't see any smilies or palship medallions but at home, there they are, clear as day). It also wouldn't let me be "remembered" at school but once I logged in at home, I've been "remembered" ever since.

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
Necrolestes said:
Hmmm...your server may have some limitations on what you can see on the site (at school, I can't see any smilies or palship medallions but at home, there they are, clear as day). It also wouldn't let me be "remembered" at school but once I logged in at home, I've been "remembered" ever since.
Strange, like this site always 'remember's me, but it won't allow me to edit my posts, well it does, just not as often as I'd like.