Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Remapping Hotkeys for Assassins?

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by Leonard, Jun 7, 2005.

1. Leonard

Leonard IncGamers Member

Remapping Hotkeys for Assassins?

Just started playing Diablo again after AGES, it's still a fun game despite what people say. Started up an assassin and decided to learn about remapping my hotkeys. I remapped my keyboard keys but I haven't figured out how to remap my mouse buttons. I want to make it so my charge up move is mapped to my left mouse button (because I end up clicking that more) and my finsihing move is mapped to my right mouse button.

Can anyone help?

2. ilkori

ilkori IncGamers Member

I don't know that it is possible to swap the mouse buttons (aside from doing it through windows), but you can assign the charges to your LMB, and then the finishing moves to the RMB. All the casting spells (CoS, shadow, etc.) will be on the RMB as usual.

3. Leonard

Leonard IncGamers Member

Thanks for the reply ilkori, ok how do I do that, (assign the charges to my LMB and then the finishers to my RMB?)

4. Dennis_KoreanGuy

Dennis_KoreanGuy IncGamers Member

You can do it at Windows, but that will screw up your entire computer at all times so left will be right and right will be left and I'll be God.

Yes you can change it only in D2. Just press ESC, go to options, and um... ya... figure it out.

- Dennis

5. Leonard

Leonard IncGamers Member

lol if I could figure it out I wouldn't be asking. I've remapped my keyboard keys in the esc>options>etc but there doesn't seem to be any listings for mouse button commands.

6. HaLoPhReAk

HaLoPhReAk IncGamers Member

to assign a spell on left click, while in d2; go to the left attack thing(similar to the right click assigning, but on the left of screen),click and change it to what ever you want, and you can assing it F1-8 also.
    :)

7. ilkori

ilkori IncGamers Member

It's the same as assigning them the other way. As HaLoPhReAk said, it's a matter of clicking on the graphic in the corner of your screen, then pressing the hotkey button while doing a mouseover on your skill.

8. Leonard

Leonard IncGamers Member

Ah thanks guys I didn't even see it over there, that was pretty simple. Thanks again. :)

9. Liliel

Liliel IncGamers Member

Um, if it helps at all, my personal hotkeys are a,s,d,f,z,x,b,m,f1, f2, f3, f4 and space, with c, and v set to character screen and inventory.