• Roleplay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FvF

• FvF Roleplay

• Full PvP

• Cooperative (Horde and alliance play together)

• Guildwars server.

• Hardcore server (only 1 life)

• Other. (please post your idea in this thread)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Technetium

Diabloii.Net Member
religion and homosexual marriage

(This is a poll, so if you don't see the poll yet, reload it a few times)

They were talking on NPR a while ago about the debate on same-sex marriage. I don't want to get into that actual debate because there's plenty of that already on this board. On this show, though, they talked about the reasons why people have the views they do. I wanted to find out how people here compare to what they report across the country in polls.

"Religious" and "non-religious" in the choices may be ambiguous. I leave it you to decide what it means and how you consider yourself to be.

EDIT: I messed up the poll. The last one should read "Non-Religious, for same-sex marriage.

toader

Banned
Im in a same sex marriage....We've been having the "same sex" for 25 years!!!!!

HAWR!! HAWR!!

Im not really married, I just thought that was a funny joke.

Technetium

Diabloii.Net Member
Mainly, I want to see how large the contingents are of "religious/for" and "non-religious/against" as compared with the other two.

toader

Banned
Technetium said:
Mainly, I want to see how large the contingents are of "religious/for" and "non-religious/against" as compared with the other two.
Im looking into my gazing ball. Miss Cleo is telling me that 85% of your voted here on this forum (which is a bad sample of the nation) will be non-religious/for. You migth have about 10% religious/against, and the rest spread evenly, if any at all.

Thank you Miss Cleo. :drool:

Satrina

Diabloii.Net Member
Hopefully I don't throw it out of whack :). I voted Religious and FOR. But I'm not a mainstream religion.

So basicly either way ya wanna count it, but I don't see how in any way two people who love each other spending the rest of their lives together and all that entails being a bad thing. No matter if they have the same in the undies or no.

Kawaii

Diabloii.Net Member
Religious(Buddhist tendencies, though not mainstream) and for. I think it's everyone's right to live their lives together in happiness... What happens behind locked doors is none of the government's business, imo. I can not support religion affecting the laws and civil rights of a country.

Peregrine

Diabloii.Net Member
Non-religious and for. No matter what your moral beliefs are, you have zero right to force anyone else to follow them. Limiting the definition of marriage to what you feel is right is denying people their equal rights without justification.

Munch

Diabloii.Net Member
toader said:
Im looking into my gazing ball. Miss Cleo is telling me that 85% of your voted here on this forum (which is a bad sample of the nation) will be non-religious/for. You migth have about 10% religious/against, and the rest spread evenly, if any at all.

Thank you Miss Cleo. :drool:
Surprisingly, more "religious/for" than "religious/against".

Yay us!

NaderN

Diabloii.Net Member
non/for

lets hope this thread doesn't become 300 replies long like every other religious/homosexuality thread :)

Anakha1

Banned
NaderN said:
non/for

lets hope this thread doesn't become 300 replies long like every other religious/homosexuality thread :)

But what the hell else would we do with our free time? :D

I think not arguing about homosexuality and religion would violate the precepts of the OTF religion. In Gaile we trust. ;)