Relationship Question (fixed)

TL:DR version:

• Stormshield; Forget about 163FCR altogether

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PlagueBearer

Diabloii.Net Member
Isolde212 said:
I've said this before and had it work out. Also had it said to me and had it work out. The trick to it is you have to turn the feelings off and realize that you're never going to get anywhere so you might as well take what you can get out of the friendship.
I'm assuming you're a woman then.

llad12

Diabloii.Net Member
Module88 said:
My question is, how many of you have been told something along the lines of, "you're a nice guy/girl, but..... I hope we can stay friend" and have had it actually happen that way?
The only response to such a statement is: "Your loss, toots" :azn:

skihard

Banned
HockeyChic said:
I had a friendship with a guy that turned into a physical relationship. Even though the physical part ended, we are still friends to this day. We never really "dated" though so there wasn't really a "breaking up". We have both commented on the fact that neither one of us really know when the "relationship" ended or why it ended for that matter.
If you're talking about Bradley he's gay and doesn't count, the relationship had no real chance

skihard said:
If you're talking about Bradley he's gay and doesn't count, the relationship had no real chance
If it makes you feel better to say that dear, you go right ahead.
He may possibly be gay now, but he did an excellent job of pretending to be straight some years ago.

Stompwampa

Diabloii.Net Member
HockeyChic said:
If it makes you feel better to say that dear, you go right ahead.
He may possibly be gay now, but he did an excellent job of pretending to be straight some years ago.

:shocked: I read that as "but he did an excellent job of penetrating..." at first... damn me and my dirty thoughts... :shocked: :shocked:

Stompwampa said:
:shocked: I read that as "but he did an excellent job of penetrating..." at first... damn me and my dirty thoughts... :shocked: :shocked:
And I'm the one who gets blamed for having their mind in the gutter!!!

WildBerry

Diabloii.Net Member
HockeyChic said:
And I'm the one who gets blamed for having their mind in the gutter!!!
But it is you, you vile temptress, that seduce these perfectly innocent males into these fornicating thoughts!

Nevermind the fact that the same business was going on long before you wandered in...

WildBerry

Diabloii.Net Member
HockeyChic said:
That's where the problem lies. You are confusing me with someone else. I am the Evil Temptress not the Vile one.
I was trying to emulate a morally high ground, and use the word "vile" in that frame of reference. Bad pun and didn't quite work.

I really do have to wonder what is it in you that drives men nuts here. From behaviour, you are not, in all honesty, very much different from many a internet-affiliated woman I know, even the married ones. And I can't really believe it's a carryover from the boob thread long past, since not who has a little thing for you has prolly even read the thread - although you expressed some sentiments therein, that could, admittedly, feel interesting.

I don't mean this in a way that I find it somehow unbelievable that this very innocent flirtation is going on. I just wonder wherein lies the magic touch.

oscarmk1

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah been there once, and to my disgrace i really cared that time..., we still reamain close friends, but that doesn't quite cover it for me, but hey what can you do?

Module88

Diabloii.Net Member
WildBerry said:
I really do have to wonder what is it in you that drives men nuts here. From behaviour, you are not, in all honesty, very much different from many a internet-affiliated woman I know, even the married ones.
Think. Lots of guys. Few girls. One girl with new boobies. What do you think will happen? :grin:

Module88 said:
Think. Lots of guys. Few girls. One girl with new boobies. What do you think will happen? :grin:
Great! So all anyone finds interesting about me is the new boobies........
I'M MORE THAN JUST A NICE SET OF.......forget it

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
HockeyChic said:
Great! So all anyone finds interesting about me is the new boobies........
I'M MORE THAN JUST A NICE SET OF.......forget it

Hey now! That's not all I find interesting about you. You have ... err... great avatars, too! Yeah!

And for the record, while I am taking you at your word on it, I wouldn't even know if you have a nice set of... , because I never asked to see the before/after pics.

Though it's only occured to me now, writing this response, that it looks really funny to see...

"I'M MORE THAN JUST A NICE SET OF......."

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
for me, i told the girl that i hope to still be friends when she rejected me due to circumstances beyond her control.

She knows that i still like her but i'm not in the mood for a relationship these few months.. (college apps)

I know.. my priorities are soooo messed up. haha

college>girl

WildBerry

Diabloii.Net Member
Module88 said:
I was trying hard to think people wouldn't be shallow as that, so I was gunning for another reason. Seems I need to put it down for a while. :smiley:

Sometimes an old trick is better than a bagful of new ones.

quietus said:
Though it's only occured to me now, writing this response, that it looks really funny to see...

"I'M MORE THAN JUST A NICE SET OF......."

Yep, that was funny to see. One size fits all? Is that why is it? :smiley:

WildBerry said:
I was trying hard to think people wouldn't be shallow as that, so I was gunning for another reason. Seems I need to put it down for a while. :smiley:

Sometimes an old trick is better than a bagful of new ones.

Yep, that was funny to see. One size fits all? Is that why is it? :smiley:
In all honesty, I don’t think I drive the men in here any more nuts than the other females in the forum. As for me and my being just a nice set of boobies, I’ve had some pm me either in the forum or in chat and flat out tell me what they think, and it has yet to have a thing to do with my newly acquired additions. It has been said, amongst other things, that they find me interesting, or “a breath of fresh airâ€. This has come from people who have never seen the new girls. There was a very small handful that I actually allowed to have the password and link for the pics. There are those that have taken the time to understand that I can be serious and carry on an intelligent conversation when the situation calls for it. I simply tend not to get too serious in the forum. There is enough of that in my everyday life, why add to it? It’s good to have a little fun. Now, if there are those that want to think of me as just “boobs†that’s fine with me. I worked for over a decade in an industry that judged me purely on my outward appearance, or in this case, my presumed outward appearance. It doesn’t bother me. What does matter to me is that those that are truly important to me know what I am really all about.