Relationship FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOgreMan

Diabloii.Net Member
dantose said:
Q: A female who can only be described as "Helen of Troy--reincarnated" was recently hired at work. Not only is she gorgeous but is hard working, has a great sense of humor, and seems to enjoy my company. One problem: she also has a boyfriend (who happens to look like he just had his large toe bitten off by his mortal enemy). What should I do?

A: Two problems I see. First, she has a dude that would kick your *** if you, um, "mowed his lawn". Second, you work with her. Work and lovin' don't mix. Well, unless you have a home office, then you just have to watch out for the stapler.
Alas, I thought it never would happen. However, he is actually smaller than I am (and I am fairly strong) and doesn't look too tough; he just looks mad. Second, if I had a chance with her I just might quit...Well, maybe not; but a recent publication says that couples do well in the veterinary industry...

Q: Can I still?
A: No.

Ok, you've convinced me.

GIR

Banned
TheOgreMan said:
Q: A female who can only be described as "Helen of Troy--reincarnated" was recently hired at work. Not only is she gorgeous but is hard working, has a great sense of humor, and seems to enjoy my company. One problem: she also has a boyfriend (who happens to look like he just had his large toe bitten off by his mortal enemy). What should I do?
A: Whip it out and see who's the better man.

dantose

Diabloii.Net Member
Q: I just slept with a guy for the first time andthen I got a message from him saying he just wanted to be friends. I'd still like to be more but I'm willing to just be friends if that's all I can get. What should I do?

A: There are three possibilities: he just wanted a lay, he just wants to be friends and is regretting taking it too far, or he wants to be more than friends but thinks it's moving too fast. All you can do is be honest with him. Tell him what you are interested in the relationship being (friends, serious relationship, ect.) and then ask him to clarify what he wants. Ask him if he was trying to gently break things off (phrase this one nicely. If he's being an *** and cutting loose you want him to be able to admit it in a nonthreatening way before you claw his eyes out.) or if he just isn't interested in a romantic relationship but still wants to be friends or if he thinks the whole thing ended up going too fast and he's just trying to slow down but isn't ruling out the possibility of a romantic relationship. Don't try to push him towards one answer, just try and get the truth.

Carnage-DVS

Diabloii.Net Member
SomeCanadianGuy said:
So you're not interested in love anymore? Good. Means I don't have to worry about my sister. :teeth:
It's from a song foo!
And the sister is still very much on. My cousin(s) for your sis. As soon as I get pics!

Canadia142 said:
election stuff? wtf mate eh are you talking about?
Watching TV last 4 out of 5 are those stupid election "Blah blah is a scum bag, but Anybody over here is a saint" and then at the end they say "I am blah blah and I approved this message."

I just want it all to end!

Status
Not open for further replies.