Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Relationship between Nemesis and legendary loot drop density?!

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Console' started by Shazam!, Dec 12, 2014.

1. Shazam!

Shazam! IncGamers Member

I don't know if that's only my belief or anyone else is also having the same feeling, but every time when I die and an enemy transforms into Nemesis, legendary items drop drastically decrease. I read lots of articles about Nemesis system but didn't find any information about it. I play solo (witch doctor lvl 70 torment IV) and usually I get around 3-4 legendaries and/or set items (pretty good ones) per hour. But every time when I start the game, knowing that I died before, and the Nemesis is lurking to appear any minute, drop rate for legendaries is around 1 per hour (and these items are very average). If I menage to kill my Nemesis, quit the game and start it once again, legendaries drop rate comes back to normal. That's unbelievably frustrating! It's a great effort to kill the Nemesis and it comes hard for me to get rid of him every single time. That resonances in very miserable loot even in nephalem rifts (where the best drop from rift guardian is forgotten soul). I'd like to ask you guys what's your opinion about that?o_O Cheers!

2. wikd

wikd IncGamers Member

Are you talking about the nemesis appearing just as you've died? That happens to me and ive always wondered whats up with that. He didn't kill me But I see his red cloud just when I die..

To the topic.. I havent noticed a drop rate difference after it happens but I havent been looking for it. Ill keep it in mind though.

3. Twibz

Twibz IncGamers Member

I also havent noticed a difference in drop rates. Tbh i dont get all that many Nemesis's in the game either. And i have friends who play the game regularly.