Reintroduction: NeckRomancer

NeckRomancer

Diabloii.Net Member
Reintroduction: NeckRomancer

Greeting to all the SPF members.

I'm NeckRomancer. My real name is Wilson and my nickname is Bogs. I am a software developer from Manila, Philippines. Currently 33, still single but thinking of getting married next year. I'm a Trekkie and an avid Stephen King fan but I also read a lot of fiction books of varying genre - scifi, fantasy, spy/action, etc. I like watching Hollywood movies and US TV shows, as well as documentaries from the Discovery and History channels and a few selected anime storylines. I also used to be a Marvel comic book fan, but I'm no longer as interested as I was before.

Started playing D2 in about 2000. Been playing since patch 1.04. I am currently in 1.10 RRM, but now that I have some time I am hoping I can update my setup to 1.11 RRM RWM. I am still using items from way back when I began playing in 1.04 Classic.

I was with the SPF as early as 2003; I can't exactly recall if I came in by 2002, since there was a forum reboot sometime in 2003. I have been here when the mods were Greybeard and Darkness. I was inactive in the SPF for some time while I was looking for a new job. I came back when AE and Kremtok were the mods. At about this time last year, I again left the SPF due to my workload, and had to settle for the occasional lurking and posting. Now I return with Cattleya and Hrus at the mod helm. I traded most of the time I was here, and was present when the SP Trading Forum was opened. I'll try to return to active discussions and trading if my workload permits.

I see a lot of new people in the SPF, as expected. I hope I can get along with you as I had done with the previous generations of SPFers.

That is all I have to say for now. Good day to you all.

neumein

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, seeing as you're an old timer :wink3: , you probably know where the bar is, the shinkickers, and ye olde squid. If not, you're in for a surprise. hehe...

Seriously though, welcome back.

Dudzy

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome back! Seems like the turkey has people thinking about diablo 2 today or something. :smiley:

sirpoopsalot

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey, an oldtimer that I remember! I guess that means I might have finally reached pseudo-oldtimer status. :p

FYI, the trade forum has made some recent rule revisions (runes are allowed again :shocked:, etc.), so don't forget to read-up before you post. Oh yeah... *kicks NeckRomancer's shins for staying away for so long.*

Welcome home.

Harrid

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome back (even though I was not around for your previous tenure <_<). Cute forum name :laugh: .

I'm a Trekkie and an avid Stephen King fan but I also read a lot of fiction books of varying genre - scifi, fantasy, spy/action, etc.
Lovecraft, mayhap? :wink3:

Hp_Sauce

Diabloii.Net Member
I see a lot of new people in the SPF, as expected. I hope I can get along with you as I had done with the previous generations of SPFers.
Hi, I'm a new person. Greetings! oh, and nice intro post!

-hps

Serdash

Diabloii.Net Member
olololololo

hai nub

u r teh funy naem rite? lol kbai

(No languages were harmed in the making of this post.)