Reintroducing myself: XorceR

XorceR

Diabloii.Net Member
Reintroducing myself: XorceR

Hello everyone!

I'm XorceR, a 20 year old computer science student and webmaster from Romania, Europe. I'm a pretty old member of this board. I was quite active way back. After i joined this forum i became an avid HC player, participating in the SPFHCL, various HC tournaments (like TWDII for ex) and working also on my Septavirate project. I even started a Septavirate Tournament http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=216491 way back, the purpose of it was to motivate each other, bring other players into the septavirate project and keep track of eachothers progress.

I got bored of D2 and played other games. I got hopelessly addicted to Eve-Online for about 7 months but then i stopped playing it. After that i played Warcraft 3 on Bnet, solo ladder at start but then mostly just DotA. I still play DotA sometimes. I'm anxiously awaiting Hellgate: London..and meanwhile i got into the mood of playing Diablo 2 again..i have unfinished business, i would like to finish or at least make some progress with my Septavirate. So far i had many, many, many tries and since i have some experience in HC i get pretty much all of my characters into Hell..but then it's more difficult. So far i only managed 2 Guardians:
1. Guardian SniPe_XR (R.I.P.), MA/Passive Bowazon lvl 86 (i think)..safest Amazon build you can get, it was pretty easy to get her to guardian, really. But she stupidly died when doing some MF runs with ****ty MF gear, having low resists etc.

2. Guardian UnHoly_XR lvl 91 skellymancer... he is still alive, how can you die with an imba fishymancer anyway> :tongue:
http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=325796&highlight=XorceR

My closest other tries were, an avenger paladin who died at Hell Ancients :shocked:. FO/CL sorc who died in Hell Pits. And a 2H/Zerker Barb with max Warcry, lost him also in Act I Hell i think or Hell Mephisto. Can't really remember the rest.

Anyway now i'm back and i hope i'll make at least another one. Usually i like to integrate my sept tries into a tournament, whenever there's no conflict in the rules. Right now i'm thinking of an Enchantress for the enchantress tourney (since normal caster sorcs bore me anyway) or an Assassin (C/C, Ninja style) for next try.

I'm really hoping to see some old faces here who might remember me. Anyone here? :wave:

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi Xorcer , i do remember you :smiley:
Maybe you have some interesting hobbies ? Not talking about computer games off course.

And good luck with sept , im trying to get that one too. I have two guardians at the moment , hopefully soon you'll see another guardian thread as my sorceress is doing very well in hell right now.

Ouch at the ancients death , one of my characters died there as well :cry:

XorceR

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah since i lost that character at Hell Ancients i'm really scared of that place . It's my nemesis... you're just one step from a new Guardian but you have to go through those nasty bastards first. So i'm extremely careful when i have to face them. It's easier for some characters, like the skellymancer for ex. (the ancients were a walk in the park for him ..one of them was PI so it took a while..but i just sat back and relaxed, while the skelli mages slowly took him down :grin:) but it's a nightmare for most. especially since you have to frantically check their mods to see if you're in for a suicide (like cursed, fanaticism, FE...in which case reroll) or it's doable.