Reinstall a new PC & charc Expired?

KadoorieNuts

Diabloii.Net Member
Reinstall a new PC & charc Expired?

Hi all. Lately I have upgraded one of my pc to core2 and I have to reinstall every software. When I login to played, all of my characters were expired. I used another pc to login the same account. Things back to normal.

Can anyone tell me why that happened and what can I do (if I use my new pc to play) ?? TX

DarkElmo

Diabloii.Net Member
That is (practicaly) Impossible. 1: beacuse BN stores your Char on a Open Server.
2: The re-installing of most all games merely replaces files (Unless you Manually deleted the folder) 3: If in fact it IS your comp, A possible Internet glitch was present. This glitch is really rare (rare is the sense of I aint seen it 4evr) : so if it IS your comp. Im sry - just hope things get Back 2 norm. soon.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
DarkElmo, I'm not quite sure what you are referring to, but it's exactly as SirDooFuss and thegiantturtle said.

KadoorieNuts

Diabloii.Net Member
Tx all for the possible explanations. I signed in later and things were back to normal. The reason is unknown but I don't care as long as nothing is lost. Happy gaming. (For a moment I thought the game had been reset-the new season since I have not played for a week or so.)