Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Regular D2

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by uReBoNeD, Apr 2, 2005.

1. uReBoNeD

uReBoNeD IncGamers Member

Regular D2

I'm going to get a new LOD disk in a few days/a week, but until then I'd like to find something productive to do on Regular D2.. are there any good places to lvl a lvl 26 summon necro? Thanks.

2. farting bob

farting bob Banned

summoning necros had a hard time lvling in classic and all of LOD until 1.10 came out. since its been a few years since i played classic, all the advice i can give is try popular act 3 spots (trav, kurast) if not then i think it'll be better to advance into act 4, since the leveling is much faster there, and just hope your skeles dont die to quick.

3. uReBoNeD

I just went into NM and after clearing out alot of the early parts, am now going for Andy. Should keep me occupied til I get LOD :thumbsup:

4. bill_n_opus

bill_n_opus IncGamers Member

If you want ... you can do a quick search for my nickname and you'll find in detail my experiences trying to finish Hell on Classic with patch 1.10 with a summoner/exploder (artillery necro).

It's easy up to Hell and then it gets almost impossible by Act4 ... mainly because you:

(1) don't have a merc to help you get that first corpse
    (2) it's really frickin' hard to get that first corpse
    (3) lack of +skills equipment and decent items etc in classic. Hello Tarnhelm! Hello Stone of Jordan! Hello Silks of the Victor!

... but I have it all summarized for the most part in my previous posts.

Fun though.

5. uReBoNeD

Even normal bugged the hell outta me.. finally I realized amp + CG to take the hits and if I can lure one monster from a pack, I can (could, I'm in NM now) melee him dead and it's easy from there, except for Diablo.. I can't beat his ring of fire.. Decrep slows down the domination but its still inevitable as there arent evought corpses around him to keep my army up.. but then again I was able to beat him with the help of one other similarly leveld Barb (I've been playing solo.. for the most part. I had to get help with duriel and Diablo but thats it (I didn't have decrep on duriel so he made short work of my weak skellies at the time)