Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Regarding my old forum account

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by GohanSSJZ, Oct 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GohanSSJZ

GohanSSJZ Banned

Regarding my old forum account

About 2 years ago my old forum account (GohanSSJ) was banned, this was obviously a long time ago, and since i started playing D2 again i was hoping to get it unbanned, or atleast have approval to use this account.

I mailed Elly with this info, but had no response, so i'm asking who would be best to contact about this.

2. ael

ael IncGamers Member

The mod who banned you. And you should have mailed him/her and wait for response. Now that you created a new acc will only get you banned again.

3. GohanSSJZ

GohanSSJZ Banned

I'm very familiar with the rules, and i don't know who banned me, i can find no trace of the posts from back then.

Chances are that the person ain't even around anymore, as i, and 5 others were banned for constant "heated" discussions in the Paladin forum.

Mind you, this was 2 years ago, or perhaps even more, this is not your average case i would think.

Anyway i mailed Elly 6 days ago, now back then it was hard to reach her, i have no doubt that it's even harder now, and thus i'm posting here to find out who i would have to contact instead.

4. Dredd

Dredd D3 Off Topic Moderator

The last thing you should do is make yet another forum account - from the scan I just ran, it looks to me as though you've been banned several times. Making a new account means a reban every single time, no exceptions. Your new account will be banned as well.

Having said that, I'm unfamilar with you. I am certainly willing to listen to your story and talk with you about it via email and will also consider bringing it up with the staff over the weekend depending on the circumstances.

My contact info is here.

If you're totally honest with me, I'll see to it that you get a fair shake. I can't make any further promises though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.