Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Recommended Spots for Particular Drops

Discussion in 'Theorycrafting and Statistics' started by SeCKSEgai, Jul 9, 2010.

1. SeCKSEgai

SeCKSEgai IncGamers Member

Recommended Spots for Particular Drops

I'm somewhat surprised that there isn't a sticky about recommend MF spots for particular drops or recommended spots for rune drops

I'd really like to see a comparison of drops between say the pits vs throne of destruction and baal or something along those lines.

It seems that LK running is popular for runes, but I'm hoping trav is solid as well, as I never liked act 3.

2. Hairless

Hairless IncGamers Member

Re: Recommended Spots for Particular Drops

Fabians research on rune drops here: http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=752554

I often wonder what boss i should run for specific items, currently working on Nightmare Diablo for exceptional uniques. I'll move on to Hell Diablo once i get them.

3. SeCKSEgai

SeCKSEgai IncGamers Member

Re: Recommended Spots for Particular Drops

I know what you mean, back last ladder season I finally moved from NM to Hell. I used to find quite a few things hell mfers had a lot of trouble finding.

It's just so hard for me to go back to NM after getting used to Hell. Not to mention that now I'm in SP, I don't want to reroll maps either =).