Recommended MF gear?

PlanktonXZ

Diabloii.Net Member
Recommended MF gear?

Whats the recommended gear for MF runs, just started playing again and i forget if skullders + other gear gives an advantage over the partial tals set and some other gear. If someone could list what should be in each slot and how much u should end up with that would be great. Looking for the gear that would pull through with the most UIoT(Unqiue Items over time) heh.

Pom Shadd

Diabloii.Net Member
You can do the math yourself.

You'd probably go either:

occy (ist'd if you can afford)
skullders (ptopaz/ist)
shako (ptopaz/ist)
spirit/lidless (pdiamond/ist)
mf sorc skill rare/magic ammy
nagle rings (or sojs, if you can afford and you want them)
goldwrap
chancegaurds
wartravs or mf-rare boots
gheeds
mf small charms

or

tal's armour (ptopaz/ist)
shako (ptopaz/ist)
tal's ammy
tal's belt
chancegaurds
gheeds
mf small charms

The difference in mf will be negligible; slightly more for set-up one i believe, but with slightly more resists for set-up 2. the choice is ultimately yours, and its doubtful you'll notice that much of a difference either way.

PlanktonXZ

Diabloii.Net Member
You can do the math yourself.

You'd probably go either:

skullders (ptopaz/ist)
shako (ptopaz/ist)
mf sorc skill rare/magic ammy
goldwrap
chancegaurds
gheeds
mf small charms

or

tal's armour (ptopaz/ist)
shako (ptopaz/ist)
tal's ammy
tal's belt
chancegaurds
gheeds
mf small charms

The difference in mf will be negligible; slightly more for set-up one i believe, but with slightly more resists for set-up 2. the choice is ultimately yours, and its doubtful you'll notice that much of a difference either way.
ty, very helpful

MageChick

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm a big fan of killing power and speed over MF. If you can run a lot faster, then lower MF isn't a problem. You can always weapon switch for boss kills if you want. If you are running any dual tree build (meteorb/blizzballer/CL&FO) I'd go with full tals + spirit + magefists + War Travs + SOJ's/Nagels. That will get you to about 350 MF after gheeds and sockets. From there you carry gull/Rhyme or 2xIST Alibaba/4xIst Monarch on switch to get you either 125 or 250 more MF. You also have great killing power and speed. This is the best compromise of killing power/speed/resists/defense/MF IMHO.