Recommended builds for Class Specific Sets?

maxicek

Moderator Single Player
Recommended builds for Class Specific Sets?

Pindle was kind enough to drop Natalya's Mark for me last night, so I can now complete the set.
What build would you suggest to take advantage of it? I like the idea of a dual claw build, as I have all the unique claws (except Firelizard's. It dropped in the same batch of runs as Natalya's, but it's ethereal :sad2:).

And while I'm at it what about the other class specific sets? My suggestions:

Aldur's - ???
Natalya's - ???
Immortal Kings - Whirlwind seems the standard choice
Trang Oul's - Poisonmancer / Fishymancer
Tal Rasha's - When the armour drops for me (one day) i'll make a Blizzballer.
Griswold's - Avenger?
Mavina's - ???

aitrus

Diabloii.Net Member
Aldurs - I've tried fire summoner and didn't like it, other suggestions were fireclaws
Natalya - Phoenix Striker, check guide at strategy compendium
IK - yes WW is standard, but I think that conc barb would be great too
Trang - ok
Tals - whatever you wish :grin:
Gris - avenger (there is a +min dmg avenger somewhere in SPF)
Mavina - Frostmaiden with something as backup

Reborn2k

Diabloii.Net Member
I think the suggestions are okay. However, my Aldur's druid is a windy. Yeah, it's possible. I used 6 skillers and got ok FC on amulet/rings/belt/gloves. My shield was stormshield for ultra-protection. :)

DeathMaster

Diabloii.Net Member
Trang's set seems to be best for poison/fishy hybrid build if you want to take the full effect of the set. I think a "standard" fishy might be more powerful with this set and fire skills from the set cannot be bad to deal with unbreakable PIs.

San

Diabloii.Net Member
Aldur's - ??? -- Fire summoners seem like a popular choice here.
Natalya's - ??? -- Phoenix Striker probably.
Immortal Kings - Whirlwind seems the standard choice -- Yes, teh cheese.
Trang Oul's - Poisonmancer / Fishymancer -- Usamahanasmancer, IE the veno/returnomancer.
Tal Rasha's - When the armour drops for me (one day) i'll make a Blizzballer. -- Yeah, sounds solid enough.
Griswold's - Avenger? -- Why not. Elemental zealots can make use of multiple Rainbow Facets
Mavina's - ??? -- As suggested, FA/Strafe. Just load up those cold damage charms. I'd personally love to try a Magezon, with Immolation Arrow instead of Strafe as a secondary attack.

Throndhart

Diabloii.Net Member
As a small note... Some use the IK set to make a booyakah (essentially, a barbarian that uses leap attack as his main attack skill).