Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Recommendation CE Lvl for my PVM Bonemancer?

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by kreality, May 25, 2008.

1. kreality

kreality IncGamers Member

Recommendation CE Lvl for my PVM Bonemancer?

What is the recommendation level for my offline Bonemancer's CE level?

I am playing PVM Bonemancer and I probably not going to max all the Bone Spear/Spirit Synergy because I planning to invest few point on CE and Dim Vision...I probably going to drop at least 1 whole synergy skills.(e.g. Bonewall)

Lv1 CE + Skills Item just wont enough for me...I want a decent CE range.

So how many Skills Point should i Invest into CE? 5 point or 10 point?

And I definitely not going to max CE as well since I dont want to sacrifice too many point to make my Bone Spear weaker as it already weaken for not maxing at least 1 synergy.

Any suggestion or thought?

2. krisjeh

krisjeh IncGamers Member

Re: Recommendation CE Lvl for my PVM Bonemancer?

You should have enough points to max at least 3 of the synergies and still have a decent CE, since spirit and spear have the same ones. How many +skills do you have? My boner had 1 point in CE and it was still badass. For general PvM action, 3 synergies maxed is enough to kill most mobs in the game without much trouble.

3. kreality

kreality IncGamers Member

Well, I have around +9~10 skills plus item If I going to sacrifice some resistance for it.

Even so, I kinda felt that Lv11 CE (including skills item) still isnt enough..

4. galzohar

galzohar IncGamers Member

Boner can always use more synergies. The catch here is that the weaker your gear is, the more you need your synergies to get the first corpse quickly enough but also the lower CE level you have. So there's no real answer to this question.

5. lumpor

lumpor IncGamers Member

Bonemancers hoard +skills, so I think you'll have more than +10 when you get your end-game gear. Spell damage is very important for a bonemancer, so it's maybe not worth it dropping a synergy. it may be hard even getting a body if you do it. I'd just put my remainining points there (if you get any remaining points).

6. galzohar

If you max all synergies you will not really have any remaining points. Just the spirit+spear+synergies make 100 skill points which mean clvl ** with all quests done. +2 prereqs in P&B tree so if you for example put 9 more in summon tree and amp damage you're already reaching required clvl 100 which is not possible.

7. Wizdomm

Wizdomm IncGamers Member

I built a lvl 96 PvM bonemancer that ended with a lvl 25ish CE with ONE POINT in the skill. With so many plus nec skill items and plus PnP skill items, there isn't much need in putting points in CE.

8. galzohar

Then again you get the first corpse so fast with such a crazy amount of +skills that you might as well get some bigger CE radius. Not saying it's the best choice, but it's very delicate balance.

level 40 is 15.6 yards compared to 9 at level 20 which is 1.73X the radius and 3X the area (area=radius^2).