vex mal for:
ravenfrost 19/236
ring 10fcr, 7min, 27life, 81mana, 5 all res
0os Caduceus
0os Eth CV -socketed

reclinemusic

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Recline's updated FT / ISO

sharkapl: of course. set it up if you can, otherwise I can take care of it later tonight around 6pm pacific.

Impending: That sounds fine. Mule it up or catch me online.

Last edited:

tii

Diabloii.Net Member

I have 8xspiritsets with hel lmk if you still want them

reclinemusic

Diabloii.Net Member

tii: I'm really just saving up for some HRs right now, so unless you want any items (non-runes or pgems) I can't afford them right now. Thanks tho.

chenw

Diabloii.Net Member

Interested in your IK armor and helm and belt, Have 2 spirit sets with Hels and Pgems, some crafting runes (Rals mainly) and Junk Jewels.

Let me know if you are interested and what you think they are worth.

Thanks!

reclinemusic

Diabloii.Net Member

scoot: not looking for tokens, thanks.
chenw: i could do a spirit set + hel for the ik belt and helm, but looking for something more for the armor. let me know.

georr

Diabloii.Net Member

BIN ... Riphook 195ed [5]

Also, would you take 3xIst for your Vex? LMK. Cheers.

reclinemusic

Diabloii.Net Member

georr: ok on the riphook. I'm only looking to trade up for runes, sorry. I'm online now.

chenw

Diabloii.Net Member

Hey there, turns out I just MFed a belt today, would you do Wizard Spike and IK helm for the spirit set? I might be asking much, I can throwin a few pgems or craft sets if you'd like?

otherwise, i am also interested in the trangs gloves and Lycander's Aim instead of of the spike

reclinemusic

Diabloii.Net Member

chenw: I could do wiz spike, ik helm and lycander's aim for spirit set + hel + some pgems, or 2 spirit sets + 2 hels straight up. trang's gloves are a little hot at the moment, so I'll hang on to those for a bit.

Ploog: how about a Pul?

reclinemusic

Diabloii.Net Member

Ploog: great thank you. I'll be home around 5-6pm pacific, otherwise feel free to PM me mule information and I'll take care of it when I get online.

reclinemusic

Diabloii.Net Member

chenw: wiz spike, ik helm and lycander's aim for spirit, hel, 8 pgems sounds good to me