Recline's updated FT / ISO

reclinemusic

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Recline's updated FT / ISO

I won't be online until later tonight, probably around 6pm pacific. Mules work best for me.

Dorkey

Diabloii.Net Member

4os eth elite polearm 0os eth CV
Low anni 13/10/6... Low enough? LOL

reclinemusic

Diabloii.Net Member

dorkey: yeah i saw the cv, merc still doesn't have the str to use it I think. what did you have in mind for it? Going to focus on making a pride first before I buy anything else. Talk later.

reclinemusic

Diabloii.Net Member

Hey guys: not sure if I'm going to log in anytime soon with the recent ladder announcement. good luck!

Trionth

Diabloii.Net Member

I'll take any stuff you are going to use on NL :D I play NL mostly, I would really appreciate it!

Dorkey

Diabloii.Net Member

dorkey: yeah i saw the cv, merc still doesn't have the str to use it I think. what did you have in mind for it? Going to focus on making a pride first before I buy anything else. Talk later.
I'll throw in an Andy's for you if you can pay a Hr for the eCV and Anni :)

reclinemusic

Diabloii.Net Member

Well, for all this stuff, I'm not sure what will happen. I guess I could give it away, but I really don't think I have the patience to set it all up. Perhaps I'll make a free game and post it on the forums.

Trionth

Diabloii.Net Member

That would be pretty simple :D

You should tell me when it is so I can try to be there. You've got a few things I'm in search of.

Trionth

Diabloii.Net Member

Hahaha... Yeah. It just baffles me that people would just charsi their stuff or just delete their characters.... and I play nonladder, so I can use it :D

Just tell me to piss off if you have plans (or just find me annoying)

Cheers!

-Trionth