Recent Threads went *poof*

batuchka

Diabloii.Net Member
Recent Threads went *poof*

Hi i logged in and was excited at what others had to share with my ideas of new builds/ideas and it appears that my threads from the past few days are gone ahhh! Has anyone else experienced this and is there any way to retrieve lost threads? Thanks in advance to anyone who could enlighten me :(

xxraiderxx

Diabloii.Net Member
batuchka said:
Hi i logged in and was excited at what others had to share with my ideas of new builds/ideas and it appears that my threads from the past few days are gone ahhh! Has anyone else experienced this and is there any way to retrieve lost threads? Thanks in advance to anyone who could enlighten me :(
The threads must have disappeared due to the recent forum shift.. u probably need to get em again manually by sifting thru the forums.

Myrakh-2

Diabloii.Net Member
My theory is that when they moved the forums the 2nd time, for some reason they AGAIN moved them from the first place, thus discarding anything that had happened during the time between the first and second move.

batuchka

Diabloii.Net Member
Hmm thks all :D I have just sent a message to Admin to help me retrieve my recent lost threads hehe. Hope they could help me out.

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
im sure the mods and admins are getting tons of pms and emails about this. Either they have to find some way to get all the stuff back because its not only you, a lot of posts AND threads are gone. If they cant figure out any way, then we have to repost i guess...

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
my theory is they were all duped threads....stats on some of them were identical to those from last month.....forum just did an antidupe check and poofed them

DaviddeJong

Diabloii.Net Member
They we'rent all duped!

No, that duped-theory can't be true....

I've only logged on since last week and posted a thread that went *poof*.

Too bad though......

David.

p.s.: My posts-count has also been reset to 1 (after this post), strange!

Oscuro

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
superdave said:
my theory is they were all duped threads....stats on some of them were identical to those from last month.....forum just did an antidupe check and poofed them
Good thing I permed all my posts by opening a PM window and exiting the forums immediately thereafter. :lol: