Rebuilding my meteorb

Mmadorz

Diabloii.Net Member
Rebuilding my meteorb

Hi there,

I'm rebuilding my meteorb sorc. I've always made her with storm + max block. But I actualy wanna try making her a vita sorc without block

Gear will be like this:

shako
maras
coh
arach
magefist/frosties (depends on my fcr bp)
storm/spirit
hoto
wartravelers

not sure about rings, since I'll be using a insight merc I think I don't need SOJs for mana, instead I might go with BK's, MF rings or something.

So, should I got block or vita? Storm or spirit?

I might come up with more questions later on :)

Thanks in advance.

MageChick

Diabloii.Net Member
Max Vit (no block). Use full Tal set + magefists + spirit (perfect 35% FCR one if you can).

MageChick

Diabloii.Net Member
the acronyms can really get you at first. I think there's a big glossery somwhere here somwhere.

FCR: Faster Cast Rate
FHR: Fater Hit Recovery
FWR: Faster Run/Walk
FBR: Faster Block Rate (you won't see this one too often)
IAS: Increased Attack Speed
BP: Break Point

GotFriana

Diabloii.Net Member
Max Vit (no block). Use full Tal set + magefists + spirit (perfect 35% FCR one if you can).
I agree with the Tal s set, if Im not wrong it is actually cheaper than the items you listed and it gives very good bonuses to your cold and fire skills.

Edit: another posibility is to forget about Spirit, use a Splendor shield made on any light shield, then put points on str only enough to wear full Tal s. That will save you several points from str that you can add to your life.

Mmadorz

Diabloii.Net Member
Thx for replying y'all :) appreciate it.

First of all, I'm not a fan of the tal rasha's set actualy. My current setup gives me +10 skills (2shako 2maras 1arach 2coh 3hoto), more mf, more fcr, more strength(= more vita), more DR. The tal's set gives somewhat more resists and fhr. I don't feel like comparing all the bonuses right now. But I'm prolly not gonna go with tals, basicly because I prefer the items listed above. And, come on man... tals set looks disgusting!

And about the splendor, I need the 156 strength for spirit anyways, because she's gonna wear 4ist monarch on switch. And the strength prolly wont be a problem because of torch/anni/coh n stuff :)

Please correct me if I'm wrong.