Rebirth: The Saviours of Sanctuary [A Class-Specific Set Sept]

Kitteh

Diabloii.Net Site Pal

Welcome to 'The Saviours of Sanctuary'. This sept will see each of the class-specific sets get a run-out with builds which utilise their set bonuses in some way. This sept is not a particularly unusual one, but one which I would like to include in 'Rebirth'. See below for the specific builds.

Amazon: Mavina's - Magezon
Assassin: Natalya's - TBD
Barbarian: Immortal King - Whirlwind - Worusk
Druid: Aldur's - Fire claws
Necromancer: Trang Oul - Poison/Fire - Kalan
Paladin: Griswold's - Fist of the Heavens (requires a ton of 5/5 facets...)
Sorceress: Tal Rasha's - TBD

Last edited:

Kitteh

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Hahahah, I'm not starting them all now, this is very much long term :p The characters that I'm most eager to make however, all fit into these themes :) I will bounce between these and other independent guardians though.

Maltatai

Diabloii.Net Member
I think the sorceress should be an archmage, it is a little unworthy to be unable to harm some of the enemies herself and tri-elemental sorceresses are as cool as they are underrepresented. The set also adds to both lightning, fire and cold mastery which speaks of someone using all three.

Natalyas set has always struck me as having potential for damage reduction with the sockets of the armor but that doesn't say much about about skill choice. With the set being so dark she should cloak a lot, though. The set encourages shadow disciplines and cold damage, maybe venom and cold clawing, with dragon flight (appearing suddenly out of the dark)?

Kitteh

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
I think the sorceress should be an archmage, it is a little unworthy to be unable to harm some of the enemies herself and tri-elemental sorceresses are as cool as they are underrepresented. The set also adds to both lightning, fire and cold mastery which speaks of someone using all three.

Natalyas set has always struck me as having potential for damage reduction with the sockets of the armor but that doesn't say much about about skill choice. With the set being so dark she should cloak a lot, though. The set encourages shadow disciplines and cold damage, maybe venom and cold clawing, with dragon flight (appearing suddenly out of the dark)?
That was my initial thought, but I also have a tri-element sorceress in my Infinity sept. We shall see, but the set is well aligned for it.

Did you stitch together these images?

Weird glove placement..."Can you show us where the bad man touched you?"
No, I just pulled it :p

Kitteh

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
I already have a phoenix striker in the works though, and I think it is a more interesting variant than Natalya's :( Although, if Natalya's is not done until some time in the future, then I may be up for another phoenix striker at that point...

Kitteh

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
The last piece of Trang-Oul's dropped yesterday, so my trang necro will hopefully be done over the Christmas period, along with my ongoing (like, just finished normal act I^^) bonemancer. I just need to decide exactly what I want to do with the set...