realms of diablo...

Madbad

Diabloii.Net Member
realms of diablo...

Howdy fellow corpse lovers and dark magi users. I'm fairly new to the forums and I've posted a few things on over at the sorc's cauldron. But I cannot deny my need for minions and the fun of killing things with dark magi (poison, bone & curses) so I guess I truly belong on this side of forums.

Getting to the point, I made my account on Europe though it only has a level 6 sorc on it (lmao) but I just wanted to know what realm/gateway most of y'all play on, so that I can join the corpse loving madness aswell. :surprise:

Happy Hunting
- madbad :innocent:

TheKbob

Diabloii.Net Member
Check our new USeast and USwest Lad threads, though USEast times will be a little more faverable to a Europe dweller, but hey, find our faverite dude, MadMantis. He plays on Europe as wel..

~Kbob

somewhatdamaged99

Diabloii.Net Member
Madbad said:
Howdy fellow corpse lovers and dark magi users. I'm fairly new to the forums and I've posted a few things on over at the sorc's cauldron. But I cannot deny my need for minions and the fun of killing things with dark magi (poison, bone & curses) so I guess I truly belong on this side of forums.

Getting to the point, I made my account on Europe though it only has a level 6 sorc on it (lmao) but I just wanted to know what realm/gateway most of y'all play on, so that I can join the corpse loving madness aswell. :surprise:

Happy Hunting
- madbad :innocent:

I always play Europe as well, would like to try USEast but i think the time difference is too much of a pain

Madbad

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok great, well if you want you can add me - Madbad86, I dont have any friends on diablo because they are all counter strike bums. :rant:
But I want as many necro players on list as possible so I dont have to create a b.net game and play in it by myself. :worship:

Anyway the more the merrier!
- madbad :rant: