Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

realms of diablo...

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by Madbad, Feb 20, 2004.

1. Madbad

Madbad IncGamers Member

realms of diablo...

Howdy fellow corpse lovers and dark magi users. I'm fairly new to the forums and I've posted a few things on over at the sorc's cauldron. But I cannot deny my need for minions and the fun of killing things with dark magi (poison, bone & curses) so I guess I truly belong on this side of forums.

Getting to the point, I made my account on Europe though it only has a level 6 sorc on it (lmao) but I just wanted to know what realm/gateway most of y'all play on, so that I can join the corpse loving madness aswell. :surprise:

Happy Hunting
    - madbad :innocent:

2. TheKbob

TheKbob IncGamers Member

Check our new USeast and USwest Lad threads, though USEast times will be a little more faverable to a Europe dweller, but hey, find our faverite dude, MadMantis. He plays on Europe as wel..

~Kbob

3. Madbad

Madbad IncGamers Member

Ok thanks for your help. My quest to find Mad Mantis has begun.... :surprise:

4. somewhatdamaged99

somewhatdamaged99 IncGamers Member

I always play Europe as well, would like to try USEast but i think the time difference is too much of a pain

5. Madbad

Madbad IncGamers Member

Ok great, well if you want you can add me - Madbad86, I dont have any friends on diablo because they are all counter strike bums. :rant:
    But I want as many necro players on list as possible so I dont have to create a b.net game and play in it by myself. :worship:

Anyway the more the merrier!
    - madbad :rant: