Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Realm down

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Dr.G, Mar 10, 2004.

1. Dr.G

Dr.G IncGamers Member

Realm down

I play on East and I wanted to do a run and it said Real down.. Why is it down?? I hope that I dont loose anything..

2. Richard-gm39

Richard-gm39 IncGamers Member

There is nothing to worry about, Realm Down occurs quite often. Just wait 5 -10 mins, then try signing in again. This is why you should never mule by yourself, Realm Down = all items on ground gone!

3. Herkimer Blades

Herkimer Blades IncGamers Member

Realm Down

Here is what I don't understand. I will log into B.net and start a private game. 2 minutes later I will try to log into another b.net account on another PC (with a different CD-Key of course) to join the same game and it tells me the realm is down.

I suppose it has something to do with the log on server being differnt from the playing server. It's just frustrating. :scratch:

4. Shadow_247

Shadow_247 IncGamers Member

I will sometimes get that when I use another computer on the same network as myself. I assume it has something to do with blizzard recognizing the duplicate external IP address and not allowing it. I workaround by joining on one computer, playing for 10-15 minutes, then logging in on my other computer.

And realm down is a temporary ban. It happens when you repeatedly call packets, call illegal packets or create games too quickly. Don't spam in games, give yourself some time between when you leave a game and when you create the next, and don't scroll the scroll button on your mouse too quickly.