Realm down for 6 hours

LeeII

Diabloii.Net Member
Realm down for 6 hours

Hi, I've gotten realm down before many times but this time I logged on, and off too quickly and i've had realm down since. It has been around 6 or so hours and I still have realm down. Any suggestions?

MapleBarb

Diabloii.Net Member
LeeII said:
Hi, I've gotten realm down before many times but this time I logged on, and off too quickly and i've had realm down since. It has been around 6 or so hours and I still have realm down. Any suggestions?
from what I've read the more times you try to log on quickly after you get r/d the longer r/d will last. so I'd say you should wait about 30 minutes to an hour and then try again. If that fails then wait another hour and hope by then you can log back on

IceWeazel

Diabloii.Net Member
MapleBarb said:
from what I've read the more times you try to log on quickly after you get r/d the longer r/d will last. so I'd say you should wait about 30 minutes to an hour and then try again. If that fails then wait another hour and hope by then you can log back on
Not sure if this is true, not sure if is false either but i just got a realm down for about an hour, went and played CS then came back still had it down, i tried about every 10 minutes finally came back :) so not sure what to do.

Id sugest doing something else that willl pass time fast. Then u wont be bored :p

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
read my bnet connection guide in my sig and you will find all your answers about realm downs. :thumbsup:

newerest

Diabloii.Net Member
I had a realm down for 2 weeks once. :/

There are ways around realm downs, I just do not think we can talk about it here