Really Newbish Necro Question

AlphaMagnum

Diabloii.Net Member
Really Newbish Necro Question

I've been fishing around for the answer to this question but have been unable to find it as of yet. I'm almost certain that I've read it SOMEWHERE, but I can't figure out for the life of me where it was. Since Life Tap is a leech-type skill, is it affected by leech reduction in NM and Hell difficulty?

And there's my question in another thread...Exactly how is the total Barbarian Whirlwind damage calculated? Is it just regular attack damage plus X% of your weapon's physical damage?

Thanks!

Luckymofo

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm 90% sure that you get 50% life stolen per phys hit no matter which difficulty you're in.

2nd question you'd have to ask in barb forum or ask RTB, the walking liberry(library). He or she is like a human version of a computer lol

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Lifetap is not subject to leech reduction.

WW provides off-weapon %ed which does not get added to %ed on the weapon, but to the other off-weapon %ed bonuses, like those from stats, auras and %ed from armor etc. See the Strategy Compendium for the damage calculation formula. The link is in my sig.

Whirlwind is special with respect to IAS, attack frames, dual-wielding and other issues. See Arreat Summit. The link is in my sig as well.

Luckymofo

Diabloii.Net Member
Lifetap is not subject to leech reduction.

WW provides off-weapon %ed which does not get added to %ed on the weapon, but to the other off-weapon %ed bonuses, like those from stats, auras and %ed from armor etc. See the Strategy Compendium for the damage calculation formula. The link is in my sig.

Whirlwind is special with respect to IAS, attack frames, dual-wielding and other issues. See Arreat Summit. The link is in my sig as well.
Ack, my brain hurts. I feel like I just read a book :p