Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Really Hot Sundaily!

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by djmbbandie, Jun 19, 2016.

1. djmbbandie

djmbbandie IncGamers Member

RL: Heat- 91 degrees in Northern Maine? (according to my car's temperature meeting), also, some team from Cleveland is playing Game 7 of the NBA finals for it all....

D2: haven't really played much lately. Bought a few nostalgia games and have been focusing on.....

OVG: Torchlight- If Diablo II had guns, I would play until infinity. Abbey is now level 29 and murders everyone with a very nice rifle. I want to finish the game with her.

2. Malevolent

Malevolent IncGamers Member

RL: Last exam today! after that I am free to make bad choices for a couple of weeks which will be nice.

D2: Lost my only decently lvled character yesterday to a 700+ damage CE/FE boss in the pits. (No gear so i only had 700 hp) Not sure if i want to try to get MFO ready or not now, would take a lot.

OVG: The occasional Hearthstone, although very little compared to what i would usually play, haven't even bothered to secure rank 5 chest.

3. hasuprotoss

hasuprotoss IncGamers Member

Wow, that's even hotter than here in Atlanta!

RL: 80 degree apartment due to broken AC :( Went for a bit of a walk, watching a lot of sports (not very exciting Euro games today, but US Open [golf] and NBA finals tonight!). Need to clean my room, but we'll see if that ends up happening or not (probably not, I'm lazy...)

D2: Trying to get my untwinked Sorceress to level 95. Only about 40 million xp to go if I stop dying needlessly.

OVG: Nothing much, a bit of FIFA but that's really about it.

4. Kitteh

Kitteh IncGamers Site Pal

Crazy!

RL: Back to training again which is good, still not enough hours at work though.

D2: Not getting much time, just some runs on my 99er.

OVG: D3 :/

5. T72on1

T72on1 IncGamers Member

RL: work is still meh. Weekends are busy, which usually is fun, but lately it's been too busy. Should get better in July though. Still following the European Championship football with great interest. I don't like the 100% defensive attitude of some teams though. Luckily Belgium played really well in their second game, resulting in a 3-0 victory.

D2: still doing CS and LK runs with my 99er. No interest in my other characters at the moment. The 99er is a bit on a low dropwise, but that's how rng goes. @Kitteh You are still running that 99er occasionally? Cool !!!

OVG: bought a new tv a week or two ago, and finally bought a long hdmi cable so that I can connect my computer to it. Played some Fifa 15 on it with my oldest son. Our youngest and our second son played Need for Speed: Most Wanted. It's awesome to watch on a 50 inch screen, especially the NFS !!! I'm thinking what else I can play on it. Will probably re-install Mark of the Ninja, as it's the only other game I also play with a controller.

6. Kitteh

Kitteh IncGamers Site Pal

Occasionally, very occasionally :p Getting little gaming time now :(

7. BRKO

BRKO IncGamers Member

RL: frantic times at work with the end of the school year upon us.

D: Considering changing my gf summoner into a mf one. A few LK runs here and there.

OVG: Have, rather optimistically, installed Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon. The original one from 2001. Back then shooters were good and long on pc *sigh*