Really cool toy! :grin:

bg1256

Diabloii.Net Member
If you can convince me that thing actually exists, then it truly is one of the sweetest toys I've seen.

Sib

Diabloii.Net Member
course it exists... u can shop for it on th' 'bay of electronics' (lol not sure if im allowed to advertise/ mention other sites or watever bleah bleah bleah...)

Savage

Diabloii.Net Member
Wait, wait, "bay of electronics"? You mean Ebay? :laugh:

Those things are pretty damn cool.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
That is freaking unbelievable. I've never been interested in remote control cars, boats or planes before, but I want one of those.

This thing has been around for a while, it was on one of those really loud annoying commercials for a few months here. That was several years ago.

bg1256

Diabloii.Net Member
course it exists... u can shop for it on th' 'bay of electronics' (lol not sure if im allowed to advertise/ mention other sites or watever bleah bleah bleah...)
then it is really darn cool

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
It seems to me that this thing uses a lot of energy, and as seen in the comments of the buyers, less 50% is pleased with it.

Appearantly, it's hard to impossible to handle, batteries are hard to replace, and the dang thing doens't work always.

So, eventhough the commercial looks cool sweet kick*** and all you want, unless you're experienced with flight toys, I wouldn't bother with it.

(start off with a simple helicopter, once you're able to control it, start with the upsidedown stunts, once you're able to control that, go buy the "Air Hogs R/C Storm Launcher")