Re Shift

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
Re Shift

Exsperienced werewolves already know how to do this , figured id show people that dont know too.

Just a quick example of this trick that can save your wolfie behind in some situations where you would other wise die.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Iz2ti-sEWzA

It will not work all the time but if you practice your speed at switchin back into wolf you will be able to pull off some awesome pk's with less then 50hp.

MortIIs

Diabloii.Net Member
Erm I must be the only one here that thinks it's plain logics? It's not a trick, it's common sense. Before going to the walhalla you're druid will sometimes unshift and have one hp left. Of course you could just wait for the opponent to hit and finish you off. But you also could shift back and play.

I can't see how this is a trick? When any other char is at 1 hp, he/she won't stop fighting...

bogie

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, but it is wierd that it does that... I learned it myself while dueling a foher with my little wolf. He coulndt understand how i wasnt dieing to his fohs :tongue:. I wonder why blizz would make you unshift with 1hp left instead of dieing and then unshifting:laugh: ?

Edit: Be quiet doomzi..... every post you've made so far had been either a flame or misplaced... cool down.

kohlman

Diabloii.Net Member
I know that it would be better explained if I could see the vid, but the firewall at work won't allow it so can someone please let me know what it does? I know that it takes you to 1 hp then unshifts you, but I am gathering that it does something to your life and I am unsure of what it does. Can someone explain the importance of this please?

ToThePoint

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah man no probs anyway its an awesome trick. (might be a hack.. i not sure,its unbelieveable anyway)

you are right you get unshifted and have 1 hp but heres the good bit.. you ready? anyways what you need to do is... cast the werewolf form!!!
this turns you back into a wolf!
wikkid - maybe someone will develop a similar trick for bear some day.

Jary

Diabloii.Net Member
LOL... yeah, I wish someone discovered a way for bears to use the trick, someone better investigate and make a vid :grin: :grin: :grin:

*However, watch out for char's equipping widow, or mb, or teeth, or hammadins with foh, or telekensis.. 'cause those will make short work of your reshaping, so I've found ><

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
LOL... yeah, I wish someone discovered a way for bears to use the trick, someone better investigate and make a vid :grin: :grin: :grin:

*However, watch out for char's equipping widow, or mb, or teeth, or hammadins with foh, or telekensis.. 'cause those will make short work of your reshaping, so I've found ><
And this reshift doesn't work in bearform? Why..? :tongue:

kohlman

Diabloii.Net Member
you are right you get unshifted and have 1 hp but heres the good bit.. you ready? anyways what you need to do is... cast the werewolf form!!!
this turns you back into a wolf!
Thank you for this wisdom, which I already knew from people calling it "re-shift." I asked about the importance of it. "How it helps and how to use it strategically in a duel" is how I should have asked. Hopefully I'll be able to see the video one day.

So all in all, it stops damage at 1, unshifts you, but when you reshift, does it give you more life, allowing you to get another free hit before dying?

bogie

Diabloii.Net Member
Basically, the reshift allows you to continue to fight another few seconds. It doesnt work against continous or very fast attacks like zeal/smite, as they will hit you to fast to re-shift. As long as your in WW form, you know that you cant die to 1 hitters, you will transform back to normal first with 1hp left, basically giving you a 2nd life. You then shift back to WW and you continue to fight until the guy hits you, then you get put back into normal etc. Your pretty much invincible unless the enemy can hit you fast and repeatedly or explode/continually hurt you, an example would be meteor with the afterburn, fireball with the explosion, or very fast attacks like fury and smite as I already said.

Its not a trick really, its learning to use it to your advantage thats the real trick :cool:

Bogie,

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Basically, the reshift allows you to continue to fight another few seconds. It doesnt work against continous or very fast attacks like zeal/smite, as they will hit you to fast to re-shift. As long as your in WW form, you know that you cant die to 1 hitters, you will transform back to normal first with 1hp left, basically giving you a 2nd life. You then shift back to WW and you continue to fight until the guy hits you, then you get put back into normal etc. Your pretty much invincible unless the enemy can hit you fast and repeatedly or explode/continually hurt you, an example would be meteor with the afterburn, fireball with the explosion, or very fast attacks like fury and smite as I already said.

Its not a trick really, its learning to use it to your advantage thats the real trick :cool:

Bogie,
Oh my gawd thats crazy! thanks bog.

Emperors

Banned
Exsperienced werewolves already know how to do this , figured id show people that dont know too.

Just a quick example of this trick that can save your wolfie behind in some situations where you would other wise die.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Iz2ti-sEWzA

It will not work all the time but if you practice your speed at switchin back into wolf you will be able to pull off some awesome pk's with less then 50hp.
Wut a knob trick