Re-Introduction.. seen my ol' password anywhere?

LazySlothman

Diabloii.Net Member
Re-Introduction.. seen my ol' password anywhere?

Hey guys,

Re-Introduction for me, previously just 'Slothman' I forgot my password *d'oh*

the annoying thing is my orginal combo username/password and email works for the wow and guildwar forums and i can also request my password from them and reset it etc etc
yet even though my email address is recognized by the D2 forums I cant get the password request (I have tried the 'contact us' with no luck)
also while the other two forums sent me a birthday email diabloii.net forums didnt :sad2:
So I must have reset my password AND email for the SPF a while back (tried all my other email addresses with no luck)
*sigh*

Anyway

First characters in each of my restarts: http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=509352&page=2

Grail Status:
Code:
Slothman           1.10/1.11            9           37             46
Elite Runner Project:

Code:
Slothman          Mephisto        710   Mara's, 2xHoZ               5k / Mara's, Azurewrath

Mainly just an avid lurker, vanilla MP'er on occasions (not sure if there are any left, last time I MP'ed numbers were dwindling) and a fan of the game which I have found myself coming back to play time and time again primarily because of this forum I think! :smiley:

Bobbynator

Diabloii.Net Member
I am new here. but I have joined the forums before with another username (no posts though, I forgot about this forum). I also requested the password which I forgot (b/c it said my e-mail was already in use when trying to register again) several times but I got no e-mail, so there is definitely a problem here. Had to sign with a new e-mail adress created at yahoo.com.

Thyiad

Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian
Welcome back. Have you tried PM'ing a Mod. IIRC they can sort out stuff like that. :hides:

Fists of Legend

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome back.:wave: I PM one of the mods and see if they can't give you a hand in reactivating the account. While you are waiting for them to get back to you, hang out in the EMB, have some of w_m's cookies and a few drinks.

LazySlothman

Diabloii.Net Member
Rightio have PM'ed Hrus *prays he can help* Thanks for the welcome backs

hehe Fists of Legend I think I have stuck my head in there once in the last 3 years and may have been caught in a foodfight :shocked: :grin:

neumein

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, food fights seem to spawn there more than any other thread. Welcome back, enjoy your stay, all that other stuff that you say in an introduction thread...

Seriously, welcome back.

sirpoopsalot

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow, 2 oldies in a row that I remember. Woot!

IIRC, when I would login as you and spam indiscriminately (kindof like now), the password was "iwannabelikefartingbob" - did you try that yet?

Welcome home. *kicks shins*