Re-Introducing Myself

Boulos

Diabloii.Net Member
Re-Introducing Myself

Hello SPers,

Like many of you here, I've been playing D2 for a LONG time. I used to visit these forums when Greybeard and Tenshi were regular posters. I left for a while and came back in 2003, as you can see by my profile. I then left again and have once again returned. I'm like a bad penny...I keep turning up. :wink3:
Well, I mostly lurk and post from time to time. I really like playing Sorcies, but will venture into the realm of Barbs and Pallys on occasion. I use the RRM and RWM, but I rarely trade or MP. Not sure what else to tell you. I really think the people in this forum are friendly and helpful and I'm glad to be back.

Now, I'll put on my shin guards, spray on some squid repellant, and step up to the bar. :cool:

neumein

Diabloii.Net Member
Good to see you know where everything is...

It's odd, you're coming in, just as I take a break from D2. Ah well, maybe when I come back, you'll leave :scratch:

Good to have ya back!

drsquid

Diabloii.Net Member
Squid sloshes in wearing a gas mask to counter act squid-repellant, waves hello with 1 arm , bids welcome with another, steals shin pads with a 3rd and 4th. Laughs evilly, squits foul smelling icky black ink every where and disappears with shin pads.

Muhahahaha ====8>>>>

Hp_Sauce

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome back Boulos!

So if the squid now has the shin pads... what do we give all the new people? If he steals WM's goodie basket also I think we should organize a squid clubbing day.

-hps

TedDeeBoy

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome back to the SPF Boulos. No squid would dare attack a veteran of the SPF and your shins were previously damaged from your intro,you won't need the shin pads?

Ralic

Banned
Welcome back to the SPF Boulos. No squid would dare attack a veteran of the SPF and your shins were previously damaged from your intro,you won't need the shin pads?
Well come back!!
Always need Shin pads...
Maybe, a nice big shield would do?
Or something along the line

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
Well you didn't get a goodie basket before, but you were already supplied with the squid repelant, so we'll just have to get get you a nice plate of cookies. oh, and welcome back.

Boulos

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks for the welcome gang. That squid is getting tricky. I'll forego the goodies basket for a bit of the WF when I'm trying to find stuff with my HC Sorcie. :wink3: