Re-Intro

Fists of Legend

Diabloii.Net Member
Re-Intro

Well, it has been so long since I've been here that I guess I should let those who don't know me from back when know who I am. It has actually been about 2 years since I've been here.

Anyway, I've been playing D2 off and on for about 8 years now. I last played when I was here last about 2 years ago. Recently decided to pick it back up after I got bored off all my other games. Also convinced a friend to try it out for the first time and he finds it an absolute blast. Hopefully he will introduce himself here sometime soon.

I play with RWM and like to play in the tournaments. Is always a great time. Haven't done any MP-ing in the past but would like to start doing some. Been playing a lot of MMO's while I've been gone so doing some MP-ing would be fun.

Nice to be back in a great community again.

Drystan

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Re-Intro

Dude! I was thinkin about you a week or so ago. [Err, that sounds wrong - I was wondering what some of us forum oldies were doing - yourself and Deaddave - who haven't been around lately]
Wow... Great to see you back FoL! And best of luck with D2 again.
You know the drill round here, so let's just take you back to the bar again and have a drink. And check out patch 1.13. Nothing too new I don't think, except for patch 1.13.

Again, welcome back and may all your drops be green and golden.
~Dryst

omgwtfbbqpwned

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Re-Intro

Welcome back, I remember you. The MP scene is currently dead at the moment, but I'm sure it'll kick up as soon as the MFO ends. Cheers!