RE: Diablo II Site Strategy Section Down?

SorcyBoy

Diabloii.Net Member
RE: Diablo II Site Strategy Section Down?

Hey guys I'm a frequent person on the strategy site (and this too) but I don't use the forum much. These days I suddenly seem to not have the ability to access the strategy subsection of this site and everytime I try I get this error:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'd2strategy'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /var/home/d2strategy/public_html/config.php on line 15
Unable to connect to database

Is it my computer's problem or just a general website problem?

Thanks

Elly

Administrator
Oops remnant of the move I think. I'll tell Rush about it today.

Thanks for the heads up.

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey guys I'm a frequent person on the strategy site (and this too) but I don't use the forum much. These days I suddenly seem to not have the ability to access the strategy subsection of this site and everytime I try I get this error:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'd2strategy'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /var/home/d2strategy/public_html/config.php on line 15
Unable to connect to database

Is it my computer's problem or just a general website problem?

Thanks
I see you have a post count of 1. What name do you normally post under?

PatMaGroin

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow, I think this is the first time a guy with a 1 post count makes a thread, gets a blue and green reply, and the thread stays open.

Craziness.

Yaboosh

Diabloii.Net Member
I see you have a post count of 1. What name do you normally post under?

He said in his post he only really uses the strategy portion of the website, and seldom uses the forums. Seems pretty logical that he might have a low post count.

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
He said in his post he only really uses the strategy portion of the website, and seldom uses the forums. Seems pretty logical that he might have a low post count.
Not if he ever posted on any other forums. Note that I didn't suggest any wrongdoing here. Just asked a question.

SorcyBoy

Diabloii.Net Member
I think I have a forgotton account....Mad_CatMk2 if I'm right lol

Yeah I used to not use this forum much.

Hope to not sound too demanding or anything.

:p

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
I think I have a forgotton account....Mad_CatMk2 if I'm right lol

Yeah I used to not use this forum much.

Hope to not sound too demanding or anything.

:p
Not a problem. :)

I was just making sure you weren't posting on two accounts. Ya know, the rules and all.