Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Re-charging my charger

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by djaverage, Sep 13, 2006.

1. djaverage

djaverage IncGamers Member

Re-charging my charger

Yesterday i started my charger paladin, its lvl 24 now and i'm hacking my way through kurast in style. I kill everything in one hit, even most uniques :jig: but i drinking mana potions like a fish! I have 4% mana leech on my maul and charge damage that average's at about 260 so surely i should recieve 10.4 av. mana back per hit, which will cover the 9 mana used to charge?? I only seem to get 3-4 points back if that. Does anyone know why + should i just forget about leeching for now and go with the most powerful maul i can find instead.

Thanks in Advance :wave:

2. djaverage

djaverage IncGamers Member

okay i think it maybe on damage actually done to the enemy ie: it cant be more than your victims health. When do you get amulet + rings with mana leech so that i can use a more powerful weapon?????

3. NewForumBloke

NewForumBloke IncGamers Member

well your past lvl 15 so grab a couple 7% mLeech manalds, try using hand of broc (had 3% dual leech) and consider using a insight as your wep as soon as you can or have your merc weild it so that you get that meditation regen. Otherwise id say try putting Perf Skulls into your wep and maybe armors for regen, or try out Perf Saphires.

-BLoke :smug: