Raven Questions

Kendu

Diabloii.Net Member
Raven Questions

"
Arreat Summit said:
Raven's level is equal to Your Level - 2 + the skill's level Spirit Wolf, Dire Wolf and Grizzly: All three of these skills gain +5 resistances to all per level, beginning at level 2. For example, a level 6 Grizzly will have (6-1) * 5 = 25 resist to all.
I'm not sure if i read it right but as i see it putting points into raven gives the wolves/bear + to res, anybody verify this?

proudfoot

Diabloii.Net Member
I think that's what it's saying, but it's a really confusing little piece of text. They should clarify that. Emails anyone? :p

Bob_TheMadCow

Diabloii.Net Member
For example, a level 6 Grizzly will have (6-1) * 5 = 25 resist to all.
This to me suggests that the reistance is for each pet indiviudally...

say you have lvl 1 ravens, 1 spirit wolves, 5 Dire wolves and 15 grizzly. The ravens don't have resists, the spirit wolves would have 0% res all, the dire wolves would have 20% res all and the grizzly would be at 70% res all.

It's a typo, plain and simple.

DeathsHand

Diabloii.Net Member
Bob_TheMadCow said:

This to me suggests that the reistance is for each pet indiviudally...

say you have lvl 1 ravens, 1 spirit wolves, 5 Dire wolves and 15 grizzly. The ravens don't have resists, the spirit wolves would have 0% res all, the dire wolves would have 20% res all and the grizzly would be at 70% res all.

It's a typo, plain and simple.
so a lvl 21 grizzly/dire/spirit wolf would have 100% resist all?

surly there must be some sort of cap or you have to put points into ravens to get the resists