CNN COOPER 790,000
CNN ZAHN 783,000
CNNHN GRACE 770,000
CNN KING 706,000
MSNBC SCARBOROUGH 444,000
MSNBC OLBERMANN 444,000
CNNHN BECK 425,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 413,000

Can somebody explain how come FOX News is consistantly kicking the snot out of the liberal media? Could it be that people like having their own view validated?

alexzed

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd take a shot at the fact that half the people who watch FOX do so as entertainment, and glean the majority of their 'news' from sources that actually report 'news', not entertainment.

alexzed said:
I'd take a shot at the fact that half the people who watch FOX do so as entertainment, and glean the majority of their 'news' from sources that actually report 'news', not entertainment.
The first part of that very well could be true. FOX is a lot more fun to watch than any of the others. What you failed to mention though is the times that most people are watching FOX, it's opinion shows. That's where the validation of your views comes into play.

The same goes for talk radio. People are largely tuning in to hear a very articulate presentation of what they already believe.

myleftfoot

Diabloii.Net Member
Evil Conservative Inc said:
FOXNEWS O'REILLY 1,932,000
FOXNEWS SHEP SMITH 1,405,000
FNC HANNITY/COLMES 1,396,000
FNC BRIT HUME 1,381,000
FNC GRETA 1,284,000
CNN WOLF BLITZER 912,000
CNN LOU DOBBS 848,000
CNN COOPER 790,000
CNN ZAHN 783,000
CNNHN GRACE 770,000
CNN KING 706,000
MSNBC SCARBOROUGH 444,000
MSNBC OLBERMANN 444,000
CNNHN BECK 425,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 413,000

Can somebody explain how come FOX News is consistantly kicking the snot out of the liberal media? Could it be that people like having their own view validated?

You are the worst poster on this forum. How predictable and useless every post you make is. That is all.

alexzed

Diabloii.Net Member
Pier said:
This proves again that the majority of Americans are idiots.

Grr pIER
You know - I used to think that. Then I spent some time talking to some United Statesians :wink3: and discovered that in fact, the majority are actually pretty informed. Just that they are so afraid of being branded 'Un-American' and 'traitors' that they keep their mouths shut to avoid persecution from the minority who are loud mouthed idiots...you know, the ones who give everyone else a bad name...

Talga Vasternich

Diabloii.Net Member
myleftfoot said:
You are the worst poster on this forum. How predictable and useless every post you make is. That is all.
Thanks for playing!
Pier said:
This proves again that the majority of Americans are idiots.
The majority of Americans are idiots because they don't believe the same thing you do?
alexzed said:
Just that they are so afraid of being branded 'Un-American' and 'traitors' that they keep their mouths shut to avoid persecution
How are they persecuted?

skihard

Banned
The reason those shows rate high is because those who believe that way watch and then you get a lot that don’t believe that way watching so they can complain about what they are watching. You know the words “I can’t believe they just said that, that is bull **** and stupid” *continues watching to see what the next stupid thing said is* repeat what is in quotes. *continues watching….*

I call it the Howard Stern / Rush Limbaugh syndrome. A large percentage of the people that listen to them do so because of what might be said next, not because they actually believe what they are hearing.

alexzed

Diabloii.Net Member
Talga Vasternich said:
How are they persecuted?
to quote the man who is most watched...

"Everybody got it? Dissent, fine; undermining, you're a traitor. Got it? So, all those clowns over at the liberal radio network, we could incarcerate them immediately. Will you have that done, please? Send over the FBI and just put them in chains, because they, you know, they're undermining everything and they don't care, couldn't care less."

PFS

Diabloii.Net Member
Can somebody explain how come FOX News is consistantly kicking the snot out of the liberal media?
Being far right wing makes you a television addict?:prop:

Talga Vasternich said:
How are they persecuted?
It's more social exclusion and accusations of hoping American soldiers get killed than burning ta the stake.

PatMaGroin

Diabloii.Net Member
People watch O'Reily because he's a crazy old man, and they don't know what he'll say next.

As for Sheperd Smith, he's good. Him and Anderson Cooper are the only 'news personalities' I care to see.

myleftfoot said:
And once again, another useless post made for the sole purpose of attacking me personally.

Ever notice that when the left has nothing to counter with they immediately resort to lowbrow and childish personal insults?

alexzed

Diabloii.Net Member
Talga Vasternich said:
so one man speaking out is persecution?

gotcha
I'm shocked that I'm taking the time to reply to this...but surely you don't believe your own words here, do you?

Are you actually expecting me to quote every single person in the history of the united states who has ever persecuted another for their beliefs? I think perhaps you can sit back and relax. That's not going to happen.

alexzed

Diabloii.Net Member
Ever notice that when the left has nothing to counter with they immediately resort to lowbrow and childish personal insults?
How do you know he's on the left? Huh? :wink3:

(Looks at name...Myleftfoot and hides under table)

Talga Vasternich

Diabloii.Net Member
alexzed said:
I'm shocked that I'm taking the time to reply to this...but surely you don't believe your own words here, do you?

Are you actually expecting me to quote every single person in the history of the united states who has ever persecuted another for their beliefs? I think perhaps you can sit back and relax. That's not going to happen.
I asked you how people are being persecuted for speaking their opinions in America today.

myleftfoot

Diabloii.Net Member
And once again, another useless post made for the sole purpose of attacking me personally.

I'M NOT LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GETIT?!?!?!?!? Now I understand the type of viewers that FOX gets...

You're posts are just so predictable that they are useless. Nothing personal, just commenting on your posts.