Rate the Above Avatar:

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
Rate the Above Avatar:

Ive seen this on other forums and thought it might be fun too make a thread here.

Ruels are simple rate the previous posters avatar from 1/10 and say why you like it or be creative and have some fun making fun of the previous posters avatar :wink3: .

me thinks my tar is gonna get owned by some one lol.

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
6/10.
It's an action figure of some sort? What is he holding? Or is that his hand? I also think it would be better if could see all of the horns and if you used more the available space.

bg1256

Diabloii.Net Member
5/10 because I don't know wtf it is. But i've always like the animation.

edit: meant for Merick.

Bortaz

Banned
Merick said:
6/10.
It's an action figure of some sort? What is he holding? Or is that his hand? I also think it would be better if could see all of the horns and if you used more the available space.

He's holding a skeletal skull. And I, too, wish it was bigger, but the forum shrinks it. :sad2:

WildBerry

Diabloii.Net Member
Bortaz said:
He's holding a skeletal skull. And I, too, wish it was bigger, but the forum shrinks it. :sad2:
You know, was going to be 7,5 since I thought he had a kitten on his palm. Goes down to 4 for no imagination now.

*braces for impact, waits for bad grades for his mug*

EDT: Damn, Pat jumped in-between. 5. It gets -5 points for not being Fonzie. I accept no substitutions.

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
9.9 / 10

Hobbes is the shizznight but i didnt give it a 10 because wolves > tigers ;)

skihard

Banned
I give Saro an 8 because evil flashing eyes are never lower than an 8

Smeg gets a 1, come on Smeg are you advertising that you are a gay Nazi?