Rate Pictures of Everyone's Friends! OR A Mocking Battlepics Thread

Anakha1

Banned
Rate Pictures of Everyone's Friends! OR A Mocking Battlepics Thread

Since it seems that we all have friends with serious self-esteem issues (or are those people ourselves), I figure we might as well get it over with and post pictures so that we can direct all our friends to them and they can find out once and for all if they're hittable or just plain mule-faced fugly. Hey, we might even get new recruits for Gaile's OTF army. I'll go first.

Hot or not?

Anakha1

Banned
It appears to be Michael Jackson on someone who has more pounds of plastic on her front than IQ points.

This is a parody thread, in case some of you are too drunk to realize it.

psst! That means you're supposed to post scary pictures of people! It's a pseudo-battle pics thread!

theBlackKnight

Diabloii.Net Member
Anakha1 said:
Since it seems that we all have friends with serious self-esteem issues (or are those people ourselves), I figure we might as well get it over with and post pictures so that we can direct all our friends to them and they can find out once and for all if they're hittable or just plain mule-faced fugly. Hey, we might even get new recruits for Gaile's OTF army. I'll go first.

Hot or not?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I think you won

Anakha1

Banned
Ash Housewares said:
"We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing.
If this site belongs to you, please read this help page for more information and assistance."

Yup... that's some dang sexy stuff. :xtongue:

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
Anakha1 said:
"We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing.
If this site belongs to you, please read this help page for more information and assistance."

Yup... that's some dang sexy stuff. :xtongue:
its geocities you imbecile, what are you some kind of net newb?

Anakha1

Banned
Ash Housewares said:
its geocities you imbecile, what are you some kind of net newb?
I try to avoid geocities sites like the plague on account of that they all suck. So aside from whatever you were trying to link to sucking, I must be missing the point. Please to be explaining you now. Kthxwtfomgbbq.

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Ash ... you are truly an enigma. I still love you though, you beautiful flawed thing you. :p

Anakha1

Banned
Ash Housewares said:
why don't you call anymore?
You never put out. I'm tired of having the lights reach the final green just for the race to be called on account of rain. Or something.

Edit: Thanks Durfee, baby.