Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Rate my Venomancer build. :)

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by bohooho, Sep 11, 2006.

1. bohooho

bohooho IncGamers Member

Rate my Venomancer build. :)

This build will focus on using Poison nova as main skill along with skeletions as tanks.

Summoning:
    Raise Skeletion - 20
    Skeleton Mastery - 10
    Clay Golem - 1
    Golem Mastery - 1
    Summon Resist - 1
    total - 33

Poison & Bone:
    Bone Armor - 1
    Poison Dagger - 20
    Poison Explosion - 20
    Posion Nova (Main skill) - 20
    total - 61

Curses:
    Amp - Lower Resist - 7
    Dim Vision - 1
    total - 8

Total points spent: 102

For Chaos Users:
    I will add another point to Iron golem so that I can make an Insight Rustbucket for chaos. I personally don't like merc because they are too vulnerable to Oblivions. Therefore, making an Insight Rustbucket can solve this problem especially if your necro always runs out of mana. ><
    points spent: 104

Subtract 12 from 104, you'll get level 92 in order to max out the skills in this guide. There you go, the ulitimate build lol! I hope this build is somewhat effective for hell chaos and baal. And if you have any comments, feel free to post it here. Thanks!

2. HarbingersOfSkulls

HarbingersOfSkulls IncGamers Member

Just a few things...your forgetting to count the preregs as well your count... under P/B it should be 63 (because it take teeth and CE to get to PE). Also you suggest using a rustbucket (which wouldn't be worth it since yyour investing only 1 point into golem mastery and into rustbucket) and that would add 2 more points under summoning...making it 35.

Instead of using a rustbucket...just continue using gumby and add the remaining points you have into skeletons mastery. Most of the time your merc won't die in chaos if you simply remove his weapon from him so that IM don't get him...although taking physical damage can get him instead.

You list this as a "rate my build" and then claim that this is a guide...which it's not...then proudly laugh that it's the ultimate build.

As for your rating...you earn a hard 8/10 and seems that you haven't even tried to do hell chaos or baal with it since you said this :"I hope this build is somewhat effective for hell chaos and baal.".

HoS

3. Rabbitz

Rabbitz IncGamers Member

Ah, tried and tested. It works, not that good though. I'd rather max CE instead, get all curses and dump point in bone Prison.

When chaosing, revive Demon Lords ( Im counting on enigma for the stacking)

4. bohooho

bohooho IncGamers Member

Oh srry, i meant build not guide.. btw, thanks for testing my build out! Ya, I haven't really tried this since I had just made a summoner necro. However, is maxing Golem mastery really that important for Rustbucket to survive in hell chaos/baal?

I checked the skill tree and by maxing golem mastery, you will get double life but then that's all there is. I was thinking, if I had 13 skellies along with my Rustbucket, he'll be less of a target and therefore it'll be easier for him to survive.

Lastly, I'll try using your build Harbinger by maxing the Golem mastery and by giving my rustbucket an insight as the summon wpn. I don't know how good this build is so i hope i can hear from you real soon. Thanks again!

5. thefranklin

thefranklin IncGamers Member

proabably should put 20 into skellie mastery and 10 into rs. This will work better, although you may have a few less, with +skills you will get past 20 rs. The the higher the sm the better.

6. HarbingersOfSkulls

HarbingersOfSkulls IncGamers Member

Actually...by having maxxed skeletons allows you have anywhere between 9 to 14 depending on your +skills...and whit those same +skills and a level 10 mastery you would have the same as if you maxxed it out...I'd rather have the most skeletons I can get.

Also don't forget that with a venomancer build your PN is your main killer...not the skeletons.

HoS