Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Rate my Speedazon

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by flamingcow329, Mar 18, 2004.

1. flamingcow329

flamingcow329 IncGamers Member

Rate my Speedazon

Upgraded Goldstrike(Shaeled)
    Vampire Gaze(15 IAS Jewel)
    Tyreals Might (15 IAS Jewel)
    Cat's Eye
    Laying of Hands
    Nasferatu's Coil
    Carrion Wind
    Raven Frost

Total IAS=150

LVL 84 Bowazon
    Multi Maxed
    Freezing MAxed
    GA Maxed
    Crit Strike Maxed

2. gvandale

gvandale IncGamers Member

ghey armor
    ghey helm

the point of amazon's is not to have high defense and be tanks. let babas / druids / pals do that.

you are a graceful woman who attacks from far behind the front lines. you want speed. grace. damage. and more speed.

ditch the tyraels / gaze.

those are great items, but for a different char.

g

3. flamingcow329

flamingcow329 IncGamers Member

Y not Vampire Gaze?? It has dual leech and dmg reduction. Well if those two are no good for my speedazon, what would be?

4. Weltkriegpally

Weltkriegpally IncGamers Member

ideally, a nice rare circlet with 2 all Amazon/30 frw/30 ed/+dex, etc.

however, a shako gives nice life and dr, a valk wing gives 2 all skills and r/w, mavs diadem is just plain cool, and combos nicely with the belt, etc.

--welt

5. JoJeck

JoJeck IncGamers Member

I presume you are still planning this build otherwise some of my comments will be too late :)

Not sure you need to max Multi since that will make shooting very expensive if there are only a few targets or you can't leech (i.e. Skeletons or PIs). You have very little mana leech (only 6-8% on Gaze) and shooting fast will empty your mana pool.

You might use Highlords rather than Cat's Eye for the DS and that could save skills in Crit Strike.

Is maxing FA better than splitting points between FA and its synergy Cold Arrow ? Again it saves mana.

You seem to have no Valkrye and they are very good tanks in 1.10.

What will your AR be without investing in Penetrate?

Otherwise some every nice kit and Tyreals' Might must be just about the best possible armour for a Zon ... once you get to level 84 of course :lol: What will you wear before that?

6. Omikron8

Omikron8 IncGamers Member

If you have any shred of common sense while playing your bowazon (ie. do NOT charge into melee packs and keep your valk/merc in front of you) then damage reduction is NOT required. Tal's mask beats the crap out of vamp gaze for a bowazon as far as i'm concerned as it gives more leech along with a life bonus of +60 and +15 res which is important for a bowazon against elemental blasts from thigns like oblivion knights. As with armor dump it and pick up a lionheart runeword in light armor. This will give you enormosu stat boosts as well as a nice life and damage bonus. Hell even a twitchthroe is more effective on a bowazon than a tyreal's might. In pvm anything beyond 1 point in guided arrow is a WASTE, strafe kills bosses far faster than guided could ever hope to do now. Rest of the gear/skills seem right except you should have spent those points in valk instead of guided.